GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official What Game Are You Playing Right Now Thread

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I have Destiny but I'm waiting till I finish Far Cry 4. I loved the Destiny demo and the combat is so nice I want to play it after FC4 which, while prettier, is no where near as tight.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
As a PC FPS player used to using a mouse/keyboard, why is Destiny so much easier to play/aim than FC4? I can't hit shit in FC without emptying a whole magazine into someone and shooting out of vehicles is totally out of the question.

Spyder368

Ready to race!
Currenty playing D3 Season 2, Evolve, and WoW 3 nights a week.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Far Cry 4 is pretty amazeballs looking but hard for me to control.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Far Cry 4 is pretty amazeballs looking but hard for me to control.

I was gonna get it but I have so many games [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Forza 4 - Xbox 360

I have every single DLC including the beautiful Porsche expansion pack.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I almost chucked Far Cry 4 in the garbage last night. I unlocked the M14 and hit a honey badger with a scoped headshot, it several more shots to kill him. They buffed the fucking wildlife in this game waaaaaay too much compared to FC3.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
How much money does one need to buy everything in story mode of GTA5? I currently have 270,000,000 with each of mah dudes with 2 more Lester assassination missions left.

Stinger

Ready to race!
World of Tanks to play with some fine german engineering with superior interiors.

World of Tanks..10 hrs a week for the last 4 years... 20,000 battles. Please stop me!! :23:

Original Ghost Recon was my favorite, with loads of mods. Played it until you couldn't find anyone online to play it anymore. Then 2 and 3 came along and the game got progressively worse. Don't know where they're at now.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
How much money does one need to buy everything in story mode of GTA5? I currently have 270,000,000 with each of mah dudes with 2 more Lester assassination missions left.

I think I had like $240 and got everything.

razr390

Go Kart Champion

If you invest in stocks you manipulate with Lester assassinations you can end up with $1-2 billion

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
If you invest in stocks you manipulate with Lester assassinations you can end up with $1-2 billion

Thats what I've done. I finished the big heist with 40million each. Didn't spend any money during the whole game basically and left those missions unplayed.

When I first beat the game on PS3 I wondered how the he'll someone could afford to buy the golf course for 150 million. Now I know

aregister

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Hybrid Jetta 2013
I almost chucked Far Cry 4 in the garbage last night. I unlocked the M14 and hit a honey badger with a scoped headshot, it several more shots to kill him. They buffed the fucking wildlife in this game waaaaaay too much compared to FC3.
Are you insane? Honey badger don't give a shit! Your rifle round ne'r penetrated its invincible skull. They eat dinosaurs for breakfast... lol