GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Unofficial FAQ for Big Turbo FSI owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark920

Ready to race!
This looks like good opportunity to try that better than Apr drop in solution from united motor sports

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
How many hours a week you guys working? Damn I know my job stresses me out sometimes but it sounds like cake compared to 12hr days in 100° heat... I don't typically work more than 8 hr days 5 days a week and I am salary so I really have no incentive to either...

In the summer i only work 45 hours/week. Come late august, I start back up at 57 hours/week (school starts again, I get my university job back)

Last edited:

mark920

Ready to race!
That's my thoughts

Edit: I need to pull it apart first to make sure it's not something else

Woot I was just joking but I am always up for peoples trying new products, I am trying these tyrolsport rigid sub frame glorified washer things with arp bolts for $155...

cruizin01

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 Rabbit
Looking at logs it's a good chance the pump is bad, he bought it off me, so I'll refund him if it is the pump causing his issue.

Seems like they are prone to fail.

my first one failed. But not completely just didn't make good pressure. Kinda like Davids is doing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

mrbikle

Go Kart Champion
Arp bolts seem like a bad idea on a crash related item that had specific sheer

mark920

Ready to race!
Arp bolts seem like a bad idea on a crash related item that had specific sheer

Bah sheer smcheer I don't need no stinkin sheering of bolts so my engine can drop in the event of an accident in an effort to not kill me, who wants that?!?! Not me I say!

theguy1084

Ready to race!
Not Vdub related but big turbo related. This was one of the owners cars where I dynoed. It's running mid 500whp on 93oct and built to run E85 which he said puts down mid 700. If I remember right it's a pte6262. Not a big Honda fan but the build looked well done. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341029506.618935.jpg

mark920

Ready to race!
Pte ftw, sometimes I wonder if I should have went with a 6262... I see smaller engines running those... but I don't know how laggy they are...

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
Not Vdub related but big turbo related. This was one of the owners cars where I dynoed. It's running mid 500whp on 93oct and built to run E85 which he said puts down mid 700. If I remember right it's a pte6262. Not a big Honda fan but the build looked well done. View attachment 85538
fuckign love turbo s2ks!

Pte ftw, sometimes I wonder if I should have went with a 6262... I see smaller engines running those... but I don't know how laggy they are...

Leaon Cupra (FSI motor) w/ 6262

Status
Not open for further replies.