GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Unofficial FAQ for Big Turbo FSI owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbikle

Go Kart Champion
What tye of numbers is giac putting down

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

cruizin01

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 Rabbit
What tye of numbers is giac putting down

I could go into a million details but the best it put down with the "stock 93 octane VF RSS GIAC software was 323whp with low torque and a BIG dip in power at 6k.

That was over 2 years ago. This year I built the motor and got GAIC to adjust the tune. Its decently better than before. I still cant run with the MAF plugged in (very jerky with still dip in power). I run it mafless with a EBC. I would guess on 21-22psi Im probably at 350whp on pump (~10* timing). When I get the new fuel requirements (140bar) sorted out Ill up the boost some. Giac said I could run upto 25psi with w/m. I would like to think I could make 400whp with the hardware on the car.

Akauf

Ready to race!
Hmm, bought a rs4 valve, but might switch to a rs6 now...

Conglomerate: What injector controllers have u been looking at for your port injection set-up?

mrbikle

Go Kart Champion
Aem plus what though? Meastro?

Car(s)
MKV
Lol, custom stuff...when it comes out, you'll shit bricks.

what he said.

the AEM unit is a piggy back controller. it will use the signal from the OEM ecu. i am writing my own coding for the oem ECU. i just finished wrapping up the scaling and new break points for my 4bar thrust (map) sensor. the down fall to my entire setup is the OEM TB, but i am working on that. i will make 600whp on pump or bust. LOL just waiting on my new oil pump and i'll be working like a mad man.

mike, you wont believe what i am working on this winter, take a wild guess! (**Hint** R32 godzilla style with a inline six, not a slanted six)

Status
Not open for further replies.