GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Unofficial FAQ for Big Turbo FSI owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

navyslideby

Big Turbo Vroom
lol that was his daily, and yes his passenger seat was on fire lol. faulty wiring i think was the cause was it not??

mark920

Ready to race!
lol that was his daily, and yes his passenger seat was on fire lol. faulty wiring i think was the cause was it not??

With john you never know, he probably tried to wire his fuel pump to a jet pack that powered a third axle he welded on to his car to meed weight requirements to claim his vehicle as a business expense on his taxes...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

cruizin01

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 Rabbit
With john you never know, he probably tried to wire his fuel pump to a jet pack that powered a third axle he welded on to his car to meed weight requirements to claim his vehicle as a business expense on his taxes...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Mark are you a story teller?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Garabins

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 GTI
Soo I'm considering building the bottom end, but idk where to start.. I was thinking just to drop in Rods since My power goals are low/mid 400whp. What all do I need when it comes to swapping the Rods/ what else should i swap while the motor is taken apart and which rods do you guys recommend ? Thanks

navyslideby

Big Turbo Vroom
Soo I'm considering building the bottom end, but idk where to start.. I was thinking just to drop in Rods since My power goals are low/mid 400whp. What all do I need when it comes to swapping the Rods/ what else should i swap while the motor is taken apart and which rods do you guys recommend ? Thanks

it always starts with drop in rods and then you "might as well do pistons while your in there" and then its one thing after another and it turns into a mrbikle build lol... :bellyroll:

steelcurtain

Go Kart Champion
it always starts with drop in rods and then you "might as well do pistons while your in there" and then its one thing after another and it turns into a mrbikle build lol... :bellyroll:

Yep. That's my story too.

Drop in Rods and rod bearings. Pull out from oil pan. Be done with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.