GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Unofficial FAQ for Big Turbo FSI owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cruizin01

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 Rabbit
Yeah i got your e-mails, It might take couple days for me to resond. Just mad busy. 10 hour days at my work, then Matt and I are not only busy with our cars, but we have 1.8t swap going on, So I am busy building the engine for that car, now I have Ford 331 engine I going to build. Also I have audi A4 and MK4 1.8t's with PTE 6262's I am starting to tune.

what the hell is your problem then. you need more projects. :rolleyes:

mrbikle

Go Kart Champion
We most certainly do not need more projects... Lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

mrbikle

Go Kart Champion
9.5 hour day here... Sucks.

theguy1084

Ready to race!
So I went and dynoed my car with high hopes today and got shot down. Last night I was having issues starting the car. I ended up getting a CEL and a P1093/004243 - Bank 1; Fuel Measuring System 2: Malfunction. I cleared it and everything seemed fine. Got it on the dyno this morning and the same thing happen. I ran 3 runs. 2 at 21.7 psi and 1 at 19 psi. After the runs I got home and logged fuel pressures. LPFP drops all the way to 2.8bar by 6400rpms. It was running way lean up top(high 12s-13). Back into the garage... 365whp 309wtq.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSXsT9HLNcE&feature=plcp

How do I attach the youtube video to this thread?

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
Ive already logged 8 hours so far today and im not leaving for another 2 hours.

20GLI08

Put em on the glass
Car(s)
GLI
7.5hrs here, 4.5 left.

Did 16 the other day and got paid for 20 :)

I really have to get my POS on a dyno. With all these numbers flying around I'm getting curious to see where a stand.

mark920

Ready to race!
How many hours a week you guys working? Damn I know my job stresses me out sometimes but it sounds like cake compared to 12hr days in 100° heat... I don't typically work more than 8 hr days 5 days a week and I am salary so I really have no incentive to either...

mark920

Ready to race!
3.5 left here. Its 104 inside the shop. Cant wait to get home to assemble my cyl head. Just got it back from the machine shop today

I think my engine builder is an asshole because it took him over a month to do my machine shop/assembly work...

cruizin01

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 Rabbit
Back into the garage... 365whp 309wtq.

365 on pump isn't bad. Id be satisfied with that. Once you figure out whatever is causing your issues. You think your lpfp is causing those faults? You said you're running an APR pump? You want to try another one? maybe its bad? you can borrow mine if you want.

Tmsracing37

Boosty McFlamin Job
Car(s)
06 GTI
365 on pump isn't bad. Id be satisfied with that. Once you figure out whatever is causing your issues. You think your lpfp is causing those faults? You said you're running an APR pump? You want to try another one? maybe its bad? you can borrow mine if you want.

Looking at logs it's a good chance the pump is bad, he bought it off me, so I'll refund him if it is the pump causing his issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.