The Official Unofficial FAQ for Big Turbo FSI owners Pt2

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
IB42jzMKV

Gti_ever

Ready to race!
Just picked up the car, and drove home. Drove normal, stayed under boost. Just have white smoke blowing out exhaust, guessing cuz of the rs4 injectors ,no cat and no tune? Just smells like exhaust fumes. Have a check engine, read misfire and the o2 sensor from downpipe.

whats your setup?
tuned?

Cts kit GT3071R

Not yet, I'll be taking out my ecu today and sending it out to John, get me some DoTuning :]

20GLI08

Put em on the glass
Car(s)
GLI
Just picked up the car, and drove home. Drove normal, stayed under boost. Just have white smoke blowing out exhaust, guessing cuz of the rs4 injectors ,no cat and no tune?

Rs4s would cause black not white.

Tmsracing37

Boosty McFlamin Job
Car(s)
06 GTI
Well got around to fixing my exhaust manifold issue. Some how during waterfest I managed to snap a few top studs and strip a bottom stud. Hopefully get some clean passes this weekend with the new turbo.

mrbikle

Go Kart Champion
Testing a 3582...not sure if it is any better or not

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys, just trying to get a little info on the Maestro suite.

1) Can I use S3 injectors on a 2871r using Maestro

2) To my understanding, I get a base tune from Eurodyne for my application. Is that similar to an OTS map I would get with APR, Revo, etc?

Any info on Maestro is good info for me. Ive been perusing the MK4 Maestro tuning thread to learn more about the program itself, but I feel like I could get some more useful info here.

Thanks in advance for any answers!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Car(s)
MKV
Hey guys, just trying to get a little info on the Maestro suite.

1) Can I use S3 injectors on a 2871r using Maestro

No

2) To my understanding, I get a base tune from Eurodyne for my application. Is that similar to an OTS map I would get with APR, Revo, etc?

To some extent yes.

Any info on Maestro is good info for me. Ive been perusing the MK4 Maestro tuning thread to learn more about the program itself, but I feel like I could get some more useful info here.

Thanks in advance for any answers!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Car(s)
MKV
So I'm gone for a little under a month and you guys get the best thing on this site shut down? WTF guys?!

I did not blow my engine. I decided to go with a lighter weighing build this time around. Sold the old engine. Sold the old exhaust mani. Sold the busa and turbo parts. Ummmmmmmmm. Got new wheels for the TDI. Been super busy with projects.

That's it in a nut shell. Gotta get back to work. See you guys in September.