GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The OFFICIAL New England Spotted Thread**********

Btown GTI

¿What the Dub?
Car(s)
2007 UG Gti
There's a nice ferinheit GLI here at hanscom afb. Caught me off guard when I seen it yesterday

Btown GTI

¿What the Dub?
Car(s)
2007 UG Gti
spotted a GTI in Ayer, MA near a dunkin donuts yesterday. debaged grill(had the gti on it still tho) no lipstick, couldnt tell, but may have been lowered. looked real good.

BlueMagicMk7GolfR

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Volkswagon GTI
saw a Tornado Red MKV with yellow fogs on 495 N today but comon dude at least look over to a fellow GTI cruisin along with you. Starting to think alot of you VWs are fucking ignorant snobs....this is now the 5th GTI with no acknoledgement....your not driving a Bentley......it's a VW....jesus.

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Pulled up alongside a white mkv with (I think) Khartoums and color matched rear, on Arsenal St, Watertown. Dude was chatting on the phone and didn't look over. Must have had important business with the President or something. :thumbsup:

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Bunnspeed, you coming to the Wed night meet at UNO's in Braintree Ma 7pm

Probably not. I'm still trying to get my fresh K04 setup sorted. Boosting too high, and tonight it started reeking of fresh gasoline under the hood...I won't have time to work on it before Tues or Wednesday, but if I can get it running better without burning to the ground by Wednesday, then I'll PM you for info. Keep me in mind for future events though.

BlueMagicMk7GolfR

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Volkswagon GTI
Yea that's cool bro, I actually didn't make it tonight myself worked 10 hrs today and I live 1 hr from work so came home and crashed.

Last edited:

johnnymkv

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
08 VW MKV GTI
LOL I was just reading this talk about starbucks! I drive with a starbucks cup daily. I'm not a douche, I don't show up people and race them. I do have a tendency to speed in and out of lanes to get where I want to be a little quicker. I smile and get excited when I see other vw's that look hooked up, around. But those that don't know the true meaning of being a community member of VW will not acknowledge you. Sometimes I get a friendly wave or a peace sign or a nod or a beep. My GTI looks sleeper status right now, stock powder coated huffs lowered, only an LED license plate mod with open air grills. No major appearance changes. Oh, some idiot in a ford focus was swerving back and forth behind me tonight and then speed up and slow down like he wanted to start shit. I was like, "WTF is this guy doing, he looks stupid, a po might see him doin' that." I'd rather be civilized driving than be a luddite. Don't be dissin' on starbucks people it's good coffee.

CW_Conn

Herrrooohhhh
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
The new england section is depressing... :thumbdown:

Anyway, Black MKV parked next to me [CW MKV] at chipotle in Chelmsford.

You on here? Car looked nice and sounded even better. :thumbup:

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
I spot a ton of MKVs locally but they almost never wave back. What a bunch of douchebags we have here in MA. :thumbdown: