GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The OFFICIAL New England Spotted Thread**********

BlueMagicMk7GolfR

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Volkswagon GTI
Saw a chick in her 40's in an white MKVI 4DR last night on my way home from work on 495 S, she smiled as we raced back and forth and then she split off the exit.

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
I've seen a bunch of douchebags in other GTIs that have ignored my friendly waves.

BlueMagicMk7GolfR

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Volkswagon GTI
nope....just jumped on here like last week....just ride solo right now. I agree I have friendly waved and they don't acknowledge....kinda aggrivating.

apollosfury

designeddwk
saw xplicit washing his car in Manch, NH today.

BlueMagicMk7GolfR

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Volkswagon GTI
Ok so I'm driving to work today getting off 290 at the Solomon Paul Mall in Marlborough MA and this kid is in a sleak black GTI dropped on some nice wheels and you couldn't even have the decentiness to look to your left because I was stopped at the light right next to you...want to give you a thumbs up on the ride....."so rude"

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Ok so I'm driving to work today getting off 290 at the Solomon Paul Mall in Marlborough MA and this kid is in a sleak black GTI dropped on some nice wheels and you couldn't even have the decentiness to look to your left because I was stopped at the light right next to you...want to give you a thumbs up on the ride....."so rude"

Nearly everyone I've encountered in a 'scene' veedub in Massachusetts seems to think they're some kind of fucking hotshot. Total douchebags. They're just like Subaru STI drivers, only better dressed.

BlueMagicMk7GolfR

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Volkswagon GTI
I agree, it's just common curtsey to give a quick nod or thumbs up. Maybe next time I'll fucking swerve at them to get their attention but I won't get a friendly nod I'm guessing? LOL

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
I agree, it's just common curtsey to give a quick nod or thumbs up. Maybe next time I'll fucking swerve at them to get their attention but I won't get a friendly nod I'm guessing? LOL

Maybe they aren't ignoring but are just incredibly focused...You know, because Racecar driver.

BlueMagicMk7GolfR

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Volkswagon GTI
lol.....this kid was holding a coffee I saw this moring....what racecar driver do you know races with Starbucks? I have yet to see the WRC Classic with a StarBucks car....ha ha

nhbubba

CEL free until 48,398 mi
No, no, no. You guys have it all wrong. That guy was a DB because he was your average MA driver. Had nothing to do with his car.

Donchaknow that never making eye contact is rule 1!?!

In other news, the JSW, missus and I went down to Wellesley and back for chow with my kid sister last night. Can I just say again how I motherfucking hate driving on 128!! Fucking insane.

Saw a gorgeous white 1M roll past. Just as I muttered to myself "Hey, nice car that is" did they slam on the brakes, cut the wheel to the right and swerve in front of me at 70 MPH! Nothing unusual you say... except there was a 1/8th mile of empty in the lane behind me.

Good times.

In other, other news, there are some nice fucking cars running around Wellesley!!