GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The OFFICIAL New England Spotted Thread**********

mgalanif

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 GTI
Yesterday afternoon....4 door MKV UG GTI driving by the Stoughton train station...sounded like you have a BOV...Euro Plate WOB 0426

yea thats me, i was going to gold's gym in stoughton, my car is two doors though. usually i notice other GTIs, I didn't even see you though

fudsey

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 MkV GTI
Seen a UG 5Dr in Raymond NH today lowered on some nice wheels, nice ride ! ! !

Moses

Go Kart Champion
so i definitely saw a CC and a Passat (or jetta), completely done up, baller status cars, roll through Winooski VT yesterday. out of state plates.

they looked very surprised seeing an F-GTI.

apollosfury

designeddwk
yep. there were a lot of dubs up there....myself included.

apollosfury

designeddwk
vwvortex regional threads, homie

Moses

Go Kart Champion
i live 10 minutes away from essex junction. that stinks.

i even went to wendys on sunday. how did i miss the car show?

p.s. the wendy's was awful.

apollosfury

designeddwk
Meh. Too much effort to read and follow.

meh, i don't really look around there much unless i'm looking for something specific, but i just happened to go in the new england forum and the wolfsgart thread was one of the top ones up there....found out later they had their own event section.

mose, i'm not sure how you missed it, it was at the champlain valley expo. it was definitely one of the best shows i've been too. enough stuff going on to keep you entertained but not so much that you feel rushed or overwhelmed.

apollosfury

designeddwk
this morning aroung 930 at panera in west lebanon, nh red 4dr mkv with black wheels and front mount with no lower center grille