GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official NBA Thread

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
Ya and that's why I hope Dallas loses tonight lol.

In general, I've always hated the mavs. Such pests

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
Dallas doesn't matter in this whole scheme of things. Their not going to survive in the playoffs. They'll either lose to lakers or spurs.

Car(s)
MkV R32
Phil Jackson is right:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Arj0CRGjiufLRnXOpJ76olm8vLYF?slug=ap-heat-jacksonspeaks

But yeah, Dallas may be a sleeper too. I'm surprised Portland isn't doing better with the addition of Gerald Wallace... some teams are still under the radar.

Agreed. Until tonight. Everyone got involved. and we beat the Lakers. Hopefully this leads to a change in the offense. And I'm not sure what he means by xbox offense. You hardly ever win in 2k11 if you play 1v1 all the time.

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
As I predicted, and already on Yahoo:

"Who says the Heat can't win close games? With Dwyane Wade taking over late, Miami pushed by Kobe Bryant and the Lakers."

Stupid media and their hype.

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
I can't tell you how much I hate the media around basketball. Every little thing is blown so out of proportion. Think about how long they were saying lakers can't contend anymore and that they lost their rhythm, then they come back and get ahead of spurs by 32 while an 8 game winning streak.

Even last year, when the media made Cleveland look like they were the strongest in the East but Boston, who was like 3rd in the east came back and dominated all the other teams.

Car(s)
MkV R32
Just like they blow everything about the Heat, good or bad, waaay out of proportion. I called the Laker comeback. I said as soon as Kobe hears them talking shit, it's over.

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
And it really is. Lakers are scary when they want to be, but sometimes they just don't bring it. It's like they left their game back at the hotel in the cabinet, haha

I hope the mavs get absolutely squashed tomorrow. I hate them with a passion ever since Jason Terry talked unneeded shit about the lakers.

Car(s)
MkV R32
I've hated the Mavs since Nowitzki broke the stationary bike in the hallway on the way back to the opponent locker room after game 3 of the finals. he mad.

Car(s)
MkV R32
Miami just got massacred. It seriously hurt to watch that game. Eric sampler was salty tho what he did to Parker was wrong. With the way Miami is playing games, their going to get stomped on this year. I think this game just showed everyone what level their at

30 point smackdown over SA. Matched it. Held the leagues best to a season worst.