GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official MMA Thread

wolfpack_1.8T

Banned
he will move to 205 (at least i hope) and i feel sorry for his next opponent dude. He is too dominant at 185. same with GSP at 170. although, i would love to see fitch vs gsp 2. i think fitch is a great fighter. but again, not in GSP's league. I am getting tired of these "MMA" fans saying the sport is getting boring. Again man, i dont think Dana white will allow silva and gsp to fight. that would be the best fight the UFC has ever had and would never be able to have that kind of glory/publicity/excitement again.

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
I was doing some follow up to the fights and did not know that Dana walked out before the end Silva fight and told his manager to give him the belt!

I know he was angry at Silva but you are the PRESIDENT of the UFC, don't walk out like a 5 year old who didn't get his candy bar.

I respect Dana because he always speaks his mind but shunning your own brand is a little egotistical IMO.

wolfpack_1.8T

Banned
I was doing some follow up to the fights and did not know that Dana walked out before the end Silva fight and told his manager to give him the belt!

I know he was angry at Silva but you are the PRESIDENT of the UFC, don't walk out like a 5 year old who didn't get his candy bar.

I respect Dana because he always speaks his mind but shunning your own brand is a little egotistical IMO.

:word:

then the press conference afterwards. sounded like a 5 year old. im mad, the fans will be repaid, yada yada yada. STFU Dana. give Silva some competition and then this wont happen. also, im glad silva did it that way. he said why too. maia disrespected him before the fight. so, he did what he should. belittle the shit out of him and make him look stupid. i say he did the job. Cant wait to see Shields vs Hendo this weekend. going to be a great fight.

wolfpack_1.8T

Banned
haha fedor would completely own the ufc. nobody is even near his class. period. nice find koz. im looking for that interview now since you said something man. would def love to see that. cut one of your best, if not best, fighters cause you are a whiny bitch and didnt get him a real match.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Did you see the pathetic Strikeforce event over the weekend? The most entertaining part was Miller calling out Shields.

That ending was crazy. It'll be interesting to see what happens to the Diaz brothers for being bitches. Granted Mayhems as annoying as they come, but still...I haven't heard anything from Dana yet. I'm sure he'll chime in.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Interesting perspective. Then again, Dana might just be saying that because he wants a piece of the pie. Who knows?

wolfpack_1.8T

Banned
bro the aldo vs faber fight is going to be one of the best fights in years IMO. two great fighters. somebody is leaving unconscious, i will almost guarantee it. i cant even call it. i just cant wait to watch it. who you got koz?