GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion
What about that little guy at the bottom?

That little guy? I wouldn't worry about that little guy.

Haha, what distance were you shooting at?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Haha thats a oh shit what was i aiming at momment. It was about 35-40 ft.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
Picked up my 19 yesterday. Can't wait to take it to the range :)

ws6616

Ready to race!
If anyone's selling their AR15 using 223/556 for around $500 please let me know. I'm trying to get one but so far nothing i found fits that budget...

Located in Alhambra, CA. FTF at turners or any gun store that does DROS only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ronmexico

Ready to race!
If anyone's selling their AR15 using 223/556 for around $500 please let me know. I'm trying to get one but so far nothing i found fits that budget...

Build it! Go on ar15.com and buy parts from equipment exchange, or check out PSA, they have cheap uppers and lowers.

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
Bought a PSA LPK with B5 Sopmod Bravo stock during their Easter sale yesterday. Should be here Friday and I can finally build the stripped lower I've had sitting around for over a year.

Sweet knives Goobax

ncsugray90

Ready to race!

If you're looking for a cheap AR, check out the Dpms Oracle. It's around $500, doesn't have an optic, but it's a decent little gun. Definitley a starter AR.

Here's a pic of mine after some furniture upgrades

ronmexico

Ready to race!
If you're looking for a cheap AR, check out the Dpms Oracle. It's around $500, doesn't have an optic, but it's a decent little gun. Definitley a starter AR.

I hear good things about the oracle. I think if your not planning on upgrading parts then thats a good option. When you buy a complete rifle then end up changing the stock, hand-guard, flash hider pistol grip, iron sights etc... you end up spending double or triple what you would have if you just built it to start. Im a big fan of building, not only can you get exactly what you want but you know exactly how the rifle works.

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
I hear good things about the oracle. I think if your not planning on upgrading parts then thats a good option. When you buy a complete rifle then end up changing the stock, hand-guard, flash hider pistol grip, iron sights etc... you end up spending double or triple what you would have if you just built it to start. Im a big fan of building, not only can you get exactly what you want but you know exactly how the rifle works.
I agree. The only reason I spent money on the furniture for this one is because I will eventually build an AR from scratch and move this stuff over. I kept all the original hardware

ronmexico

Ready to race!
Recently got my F1 approved for this sweet little number, had Rose Action Sprts cut and thread it. Still waiting on the salvo 12.

I highly recommend Rose Action Sports it and was back to me in like 5 days including shipping.

swcrow17

Best place is ar15.com and watch the FS threads...people doing builds get bored or overcome by events and dump what they have....brand new for half the price. that's how I did my last build.

Goobax

Ready to race!
Nice SBS, I had RAS do some work to my 930 for 3-gun and they were really quick and did an amazing job

If anyone is looking for an IWB holster and you don't have a stealthgear onyx holster... get you one! Seriously, this thing is so comfortable and BREATHABLE.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Nice SBS, I had RAS do some work to my 930 for 3-gun and they were really quick and did an amazing job

If anyone is looking for an IWB holster and you don't have a stealthgear onyx holster... get you one! Seriously, this thing is so comfortable and BREATHABLE.

i do like that holster. Need one for my Glock G32, might put this in the running..

ronmexico

Ready to race!

look interesting, wondering how it compares to horsehide, I really like cross breed but this one looks pretty comfortable.