grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Ahhhh yes......very nice. I couoldve sworn there was one already,

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Winning. Thanks, Bender!

So, there's an XD(M) .40 for sale here used at 275 cash. I've looked it over and it seems fine. The price seems too good. I didn't get to shoot it but I took it apart. Anyone have some insight?

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
Winning. Thanks, Bender!

So, there's an XD(M) .40 for sale here used at 275 cash. I've looked it over and it seems fine. The price seems too good. I didn't get to shoot it but I took it apart. Anyone have some insight?

Pick that up now

Bender1

Banned
Winning. Thanks, Bender!

Shoot it first, thats a steal.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
:bow: thank you for this thread!! saya grab that shit!! that is an excellent price for that gun!!

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
golf
YESSS i am now at home here :)

Some pictures to get it started....

My buddy sighting in his AR-10 (ya peep the VW tat ha)

Recent build:

to the above with the xd .40 for 275 is it a police trade in seems iffy at that price...other than me not being a fan of .40 caliber and XD series guns in general (not looking to get into a hot debate on this)

i say go for it

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
Just merge the threads

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
will agree i have a beretta 96A1 and the .40 is snappy. that is my next purchase i can not decide between the AR-15 and the AR-10!!!!