MK5CNY

Passed Driver's Ed
After My trek back from Rochester NY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Enjoying some Honey Oak Aged Imperial Porter from my local brewery.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Sounds tasty. The 2 stouts I have in my fridge now are Bells Java Stout and Oaskar Blues Ten Fidy. Just looking at that pic makes me want one lol

I'm on a mission to find a 'go to' stout that I can get in 6 packs right now. I've found a lighter beer that I really like which is the Sierra Nevada Kellerweis Hefeweizen, so now I'm trying to find something darker.

I've drank a ton of different beers. I always try at least a few new beers anytime I restock, but it's really hard for me to find beers that I'll buy repeatedly, or something that I always want to have in the fridge.

The Rogue Chocolate Stout is easily my favorite stout, but I've yet to find a 6 pack of something that compares to it.

MK5CNY

Passed Driver's Ed
Definitely like Rogue's. One of my old fav's was Pryors Double Dark, had a cherry wood smoke flavor to it. Was on tap at the Rongnovian Embassy (bar) in Trumansburg, NY

Rcode

Go Kart Champion
A little Treehouse brewing company tasting. Julius was probably my favorite.

Last edited:

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Sounds tasty. The 2 stouts I have in my fridge now are Bells Java Stout and Oaskar Blues Ten Fidy. Just looking at that pic makes me want one lol

I'm on a mission to find a 'go to' stout that I can get in 6 packs right now. I've found a lighter beer that I really like which is the Sierra Nevada Kellerweis Hefeweizen, so now I'm trying to find something darker.

I've drank a ton of different beers. I always try at least a few new beers anytime I restock, but it's really hard for me to find beers that I'll buy repeatedly, or something that I always want to have in the fridge.

The Rogue Chocolate Stout is easily my favorite stout, but I've yet to find a 6 pack of something that compares to it.

Definitely like Rogue's. One of my old fav's was Pryors Double Dark, had a cherry wood smoke flavor to it. Was on tap at the Rongnovian Embassy (bar) in Trumansburg, NY

A little Treehouse brewing company tasting. Julius was probably my favorite.

You guys are making me thirsty. :)

Rcode

Go Kart Champion
Yes, anything from Tree House is truly good stuff......Julius, Green, Haze....
I was really impressed with all the beer I tried from them. I've yet to try good morning which I think is rated 1 in the world right now. Luckily my friend's brother lives fairly close to the brewery so it's only a matter of time.

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Seems like those Root Beer and Ginger Ale things are becoming a fad. I call them Soda Beer.