GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Beer Thread

fkshtup

Ready to race!
Deschutes Inversion IPA sucksssssss but I gotta drink it or waste of money.

kharma

Ready to race!
Picked up the beer camp 12pk yesterday. 4 in, the brewery names are far more impressive than the beers themselves. NG & 3F were disappointing at best. The Allagash & FW were good but nothing remarkable.

MrMke

Go Kart Champion
Now that Flying Fish is producing FU Sandy in 12 oz. bottles it's all I've been buying. Awesome stuff if ya get a chance to try it.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Now that Flying Fish is producing FU Sandy in 12 oz. bottles it's all I've been buying. Awesome stuff if ya get a chance to try it.

Is this stuff still crazy expensive? I tried it once before, noticed the price was $25, so I asked the waitress if that was for a pitcher, she said no, that was for a glass. So F that.

MrMke

Go Kart Champion
Is this stuff still crazy expensive? I tried it once before, noticed the price was $25, so I asked the waitress if that was for a pitcher, she said no, that was for a glass. So F that.

Nope, not expensive at all. I paid $39 with tax per case. Get it man, super good stuff!

BlackGTI13

Ready to race!
My dad and I drove to Boston this weekend to visit the city and Fenway (and then Yankee Stadium on the way home). In between we stopped at a few places: two Roads, N.E. Brewing, Firefly Hollow, Jack's Abby, Cambridge Brewing Co, Night Shift, and Boston Beer Werks (across from Fenway). Also hit a store here in MD and picked up some more goodies../

EMaster24

Ready to race!
Just tried this for the first time:

loved it. To my knowledge this is the first dunkel I have had and I was definitely impressed. Really awesome, smooth flavor.