GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Beer Thread

Plinyyounger

Ready to race!
Just bought a bottle! If it makes it to Sunday it will be lucky! Cheers!

Awesome, it's a good batch! Chugging down a Pliny while watching the game right now. Stopped buy their brewery last week while in town and bought a six of Pliny and a six of blind pig! Both are yummy!!

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
Don't know if anyone's had it or not, but flying dog has 3 new beers out this summer: easy ipa, a session beer, only 4.7 for days you start drinking before noon.
Bloodline, an ipa spruced up with blood orange
Dead rising, a summer beer with old bay after taste.

I've had them all, and they are all good in their own way. My buddy just got a job at the brewery here, and they get a case of beer of their choosing every pay check, along with an employees pallet that has label mistake beers for free. The pay differential between us is almost made up due to the fringe bennies.

BlackGTI13

Ready to race!
Awesome, it's a good batch! Chugging down a Pliny while watching the game right now. Stopped buy their brewery last week while in town and bought a six of Pliny and a six of blind pig! Both are yummy!!

damn you are lucky! I am envious!

BlackGTI13

Ready to race!
Don't know if anyone's had it or not, but flying dog has 3 new beers out this summer: easy ipa, a session beer, only 4.7 for days you start drinking before noon.
Bloodline, an ipa spruced up with blood orange
Dead rising, a summer beer with old bay after taste.

I've had them all, and they are all good in their own way. My buddy just got a job at the brewery here, and they get a case of beer of their choosing every pay check, along with an employees pallet that has label mistake beers for free. The pay differential between us is almost made up due to the fringe bennies.

The bloodline is awesome, not a ton of blood orange but a really good beer. FD has been bringing it recently. The Truth is really good as well.

Haven't been up to the brewery in a while but need to get back. Place is awesome!

fkshtup

Ready to race!
So I just tried Kronenbourg 1664, French beer and it taste almost identical to Coors Light. It's pretty good since I love Coors Light.

kharma

Ready to race!
Nearby place just tapped Cantillon Iris, got the "Father's Day hall pass" from the wife and was in the car in seconds. Unbelievably good, especially with a half dozen oysters for good measure.

mattchow

Ready to race!
mmm beer

fkshtup

Ready to race!