GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Nugget Chronicles: A Tale of Multiple Dongs in One Chick

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Neek, he's not for real. I don't believe anyone is this pathetic. Totally trolling.

I'll let Morpheus handle this one....

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Dafuq, I was married.

Dan got married again and now has kids with the woman he actually loves vs. who he thought he loved for 8 years and walked out on him. It's a better example for nuggstein because you aren't married or have found a long term girl to be with (idk if that's true you just never shared it)

The sad thing is man, is that it is real. I guess I'm just crazy.

Dude. I supported you for a while. But you are only making it worse for yourself by looking to what she does and shit. You really gotta get over it. Stop it. It is NOT good for you. Stop seeing other girls. Honestly I feel bad for them because they might actually be better than your ex but you won't see that because before and after the date you think about your ex. Dude. Your fuck-up'd-ness has the power to fuck up these girls you're seeing now and make them feel like they aren't shit. Just purge whatever contact you had with your ex, her family and everything. Let it be a wonderful fucking memory.

Also, you're going on dates. Something you said you could never do because she was the only one who would accept you.

Because you're fucking shy. And there's nothing wrong with that. But you know what? You need to realize that you are in control of your own destiny. Not your ex, not your mom. YOUR decisions will produce outcomes. You gave your ex too much power to make decisions for you because I'll assume you were an introvert and shy and you didn't want conflict and you're never used to having an opinion.

Also, yes. Leave. Leave a job that pays you insanely. Cares about you insanely (which most companies would not care), lose all your friends that are still your friends after this. And your family. I'm sure that will go well for a shy, introverted and "weird" person.

Bro. I supported you for the most part. But you're just making it worse for yourself and I'm actually fucking tired of it. It's different if someone's holding a gun to your head and telling you to do this (check up on ex's fb, blah blah, etc.) but the only person holding that gun is yourself. You're torturing yourself at the cost of your friends and family. Your ex sure isn't torturing herself. And at the end of the day, THAT SAYS A LOT MORE ABOUT THE KIND OF PERSON SHE WAS. That said, it's okay to stop caring now.

*drops mic*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Stop relying on meds to make you right. Alter your behavior on this and you will not need meds all the time.

Listen to the medical man.

Dude. I supported you for a while. But you are only making it worse for yourself by looking to what she does and shit. You really gotta get over it. Stop it. It is NOT good for you. Stop seeing other girls. Honestly I feel bad for them because they might actually be better than your ex but you won't see that because before and after the date you think about your ex. Dude. Your fuck-up'd-ness has the power to fuck up these girls you're seeing now and make them feel like they aren't shit. Just purge whatever contact you had with your ex, her family and everything. Let it be a wonderful fucking memory.

Also, you're going on dates. Something you said you could never do because she was the only one who would accept you.

Because you're fucking shy. And there's nothing wrong with that. But you know what? You need to realize that you are in control of your own destiny. Not your ex, not your mom. YOUR decisions will produce outcomes. You gave your ex too much power to make decisions for you because I'll assume you were an introvert and shy and you didn't want conflict and you're never used to having an opinion.

Also, yes. Leave. Leave a job that pays you insanely. Cares about you insanely (which most companies would not care), lose all your friends that are still your friends after this. And your family. I'm sure that will go well for a shy, introverted and "weird" person.

Bro. I supported you for the most part. But you're just making it worse for yourself and I'm actually fucking tired of it. It's different if someone's holding a gun to your head and telling you to do this (check up on ex's fb, blah blah, etc.) but the only person holding that gun is yourself. You're torturing yourself at the cost of your friends and family. Your ex sure isn't torturing herself. And at the end of the day, THAT SAYS A LOT MORE ABOUT THE KIND OF PERSON SHE WAS. That said, it's okay to stop caring now.

*drops mic*

Unusually impressive wisdom from such a young dude.:clap:

rudystein

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Dan got married again and now has kids with the woman he actually loves vs. who he thought he loved for 8 years and walked out on him. It's a better example for nuggstein because you aren't married or have found a long term girl to be with (idk if that's true you just never shared it)

*drops mic*

razr390

Go Kart Champion

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion

*drops mic*

Sent from my iPenis using Tapatalk

Whoah..

Rudy went bshhhharghfabooomm *waves hands around* and Nuggs is all awhhderp but Rudy was just...much wow. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

WAP

Go Kart Champion
wut.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion

*drops mic*

Some tough love right there, doe.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Another Pocket Hercules?

Why do you want to know how tall Nuggs is, do you want to set your friend up with him?

Weak guys are usually the smarter ones, doe.

Im just curious, 140 ibs on a 6'2 is skinny as fuck.

I'm 5'7". ~135-145 pounds. Very skinny. Can basically lift the bar. Most girls are probably bigger or heavier than me, lol.

Date #2 happening in 30 minutes. peace out.

I know that feel, few girls i know that are taller or have more abs is definitely a turnoff for sure.

5'10" 140 lbs, will probably be 130-135 by next summer. Gotta get down to racing weight :lol:

I've never tried bench press, never cared. I can do pullups and run reasonably well, those seem like the most likely exercises to ever be required in real life.

In middle gym class, EVERYONE can pull up on bar.

:word:

Pointless is an exaggeration, but for people who sit and talk to other people for a living like myself, is not too useful. But I find looking ripped is pleasing. I don't think that makes me a douche.

This. But im all about normal, fit body, im a little chubby at this point prob 230, trying to drop 220 ibs or less depending on results, i run at treadmill, or parks (depending on weather or freetime), rowing, lifting, squats, deadlifts etc. mainly running.

Jesus man, listen to Dan.

Also, stop stalking your ex on facebook. Remove her from your friends list or set it where you don't see updates by her. You're perpetuating the issue.

Delete her and you'll be happy, you'll feel a lot better, fuck her (not bang) and move on, do you have some stuff in common with the girl you currently dating? If she tries to come back to you at one point months later, ignore her. She have put you through this misery, so try getting revenge by not responding.

Neek, he's not for real. I don't believe anyone is this pathetic. Totally trolling.

I totally feel him, i know a few people that think their life is "over". Although this is a record for nuggstein.

Just couple days ago, my cousin got broken up with her BF. My cousin doesn't always make the correct decisions, she got a house closer to city as she works in 2 different areas, she pays a GRAND a month to live in a basement with no windows with roomates at a townhouse, she partly lives with parents n her other house. She JUST got the job. The guy is a cool guy, drives a manual b8 a4, rides motorbikes, adventurous guy, rides bikes in dc as exercise, goes camping almost every weekend etc. he lives with his sister, so theoredically not exactly moved out. EVERYONE says she makes a mistake but her. She partly works in city, her parents and i live close to each other, and metro station is only 4 miles away, why not drop off car n hit the metro. I think that caused the breakup, i would do it too if i were him.

Now shes sad as fuck for the breakup, never seen her that sad in my life and ive known her my whole life. I remember nuggstein wrote a thread regarding his ex to move out due to 2 hours commute from her folks home, this move started a month ago with her. And dc is not THAT far, we live 30 minutes/25 miles away from city, rush hour takes about 1.5-2 hours. I can deal with maryland commute just fine, id just get an older tdi and call it a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.