GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Next Car Swap

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
this stage 2 WRX destroys this stock STI. so when people tell me "you should have just got an STI and kept it stock"... no....

blue WRX
white STI

Further proof that buying one used is a terrible idea

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion

Sonax is most effective when applied to a dry a wheel and the streaking on the tire is oil from the roads or even old tire dressing that has been agitated when you used the brush. Try Stoner Tarminator...it's like 6 bucks and gets everything off the tires with no streaking.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Sonax is most effective when applied to a dry a wheel and the streaking on the tire is oil from the roads or even old tire dressing that has been agitated when you used the brush. Try Stoner Tarminator...it's like 6 bucks and gets everything off the tires with no streaking.

youre the 2nd guy that said do the sonax dry. that sets it in stone i guess, next time i do it dry.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
So I watched the TGV? Valve removal vid... what does that valve do? you just replaced it with one without an actuator that is always open...?

McQueen77

Banned
This is the flavor of the week in my bizarre, ongoing fascination with the thought of having a used 6 speed basic E90 as my daily driver.. It'll never happen. But why not? Plac bro's Subie would smoke this thing.

Placman, how has it been with the manual after being in autos for so long? I'm starting on this page and not reading back so maybe you've talked about it. There is so much Suburu whacking on this thread I don't visit much but I'm curious to know your thoughts. Bay Area, brutal traffic, do tell. Im getting a little bored in the auto these days. Just a little

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/5051011675.html

Edit:

Holy shit, he sold it! That thing went instantly. My god. Thing was clean... 80k miles, 2011, clean as a whistle, premium pkg, sport pkg, 6 speed, black on black, xenons.. $14k. OOOOOH well.

Last edited: