GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Next Car Swap

Justinp82

Passed Driver's Ed
Heh, Bren is like 2 minutes from my house. Didn't realize they are pretty well known.

I went there once, seem like nice guys. Quite the collection of daily drivers too.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
The manual was a bit of a bold move. I'm approaching 13 years of exclusive manual transmission ownership and I can't wait for it to come to an end.

Any plans for more Forester videos? Looks like the previous ones are racking up views.

yup... manual wasnt so great a decision after all. but i dont hate it, its just a lot more annoying than a CVT would have been with all my constant bumper to bumper traffic. i guarantee i could leave the line a lot quicker with a CVT tho..

ya i saw the Forester vids get 3X as many views as the WRX ones. not much to make about on the Forester, ill have to make something up. Maybe a impressions drive soon.

Last edited:

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Wow, Suburu whack fest of epic proportions 2015. Alright then. See you guys in another 3 months.

everyones gone dude, at least all *most* of the dicks who would constantly bug me. its too tame for you here now, you have no reason to return.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
If 1st gear is short, 2nd shouldn't be too tall....so why not just take off in 2nd gear instead?

that will turn into premature clutch wear in a year or two, slipping every time to start from second. 1st isnt THAT short.. i almost made a driving video this morning, but i just wasnt feeling it. it will be soon tho.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Can I cry?

After buff

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

aj_law

Go Kart Champion

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
you hit something already? came out pretty nice tho.

So mad at stupid pickup drivers that don't clean the big chunks of mud off their trucks. No was two cars back and in the other lane and a bolder came off. I didn't see it as it was dark till it hit and flew over the car. :(. I tried to buff most of it, but it mostly is hiding it and didn't get rid of it.

APRMK6GTi

Go Kart Champion
So mad at stupid pickup drivers that don't clean the big chunks of mud off their trucks. No was two cars back and in the other lane and a bolder came off. I didn't see it as it was dark till it hit and flew over the car. :(. I tried to buff most of it, but it mostly is hiding it and didn't get rid of it.

same happen to me a few months back..but mine actually dented my hood with scratch..got a PDR dude pop the dent back out and buffed as much as possible....i think in the future when i get a new car ..i'll probably put on clear bra

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion

same thing happened to my mk7 back in January, I was passing one of those slow dump construction trucks and one of the rocks on the bed flew out and hit my hood and gave a nice one inch mark, it was about 4 inches away from windshield which thank god I haven't lowered it or gone little faster. But mine isn't that noticeable from some distance.

ROOSTER1050

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2010 MKVI GTI
the feels ....

I'm on my 3rd windshield in 16 months :(

fucking LA drivers and thos shitty gravel trucks ... ALWAYS OEM replacement, $200 w/deductable ....uggh

steemax

Go Kart Champion
OEM windshield plain sucks :(
I opted for the aftermarket for this reason only. I've had rocks hit it countless times without a single chip... If it were the OEM, I'd have a hole in it by now.