GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Next Car Swap

PrayforMojo

Go Kart Champion
If you're going to rebadge, go all out..

razr390

Go Kart Champion
+1 here mine does too.

Asians are smart with their money.

She makes nearly 200k a year and drives a 19k MSRP Civic 0FG

Smart gf is smart.

At the same time she probably spends the money a car person would on other things.

I mean lets be honest here... if you care that much about an extra $50-100 you probably shouldn't be rolling in a BMW. It is a tough fact of life :(

Truth. A Ferrari owner never complains about gas prices kinda thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McQueen77

Banned
I mean lets be honest here... if you care that much about an extra $50-100 you probably shouldn't be rolling in a BMW. It is a tough fact of life :(

Ah, I hear this from the rolex crew sometimes and I call BS to a degree. If you have money, what are you doing in a 3 series period? Unless you are a schmuck these cars are cheap to lease and that's what people do. If a Camry, Accord, Fusion or a 3 series in $400 a month, I'll pick the 3 series. Seems like a no brainer choice to me. And if you can save a few hundo a month in a demo 3'r with 2800 miles on it or something vs. getting a brand new one for $500, why wouldn't you. I give zero fucks. Which should be obvious, I mean I'm in a 320 for chrissakes.

McQueen, tell us more about how anywhere but LA is a shithole.

Don't be so sensitive because you live in the land of 5 feet of snow and giant white people with massive waistlines. If you like living in MN, then own it. I don't care where you live. I don't even know you. But I do think its silly when guys who live in cheap parts of the world dispense financial advice to people who live in somewhere that isn't a flyover state or somewhere that is cheap.

I could list more places I've been in the US that are not shitholes, but the shitholes outweigh the nice places. All subjective of course. And duh, L.A. is obviously a shithole.

Last edited:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Ah, I hear this from the rolex crew sometimes and I call BS to a degree. If you have money, what are you doing in a 3 series period? Unless you are a schmuck these cars are cheap to lease and that's what people do. If a Camry, Accord, Fusion or a 3 series in $400 a month, I'll pick the 3 series. Seems like a no brainer choice to me. And if you can save a few hundo a month in a demo 3'r with 2800 miles on it or something vs. getting a brand new one for $500, why wouldn't you. I give zero fucks. Which should be obvious, I mean I'm in a 320 for chrissakes.

Right but for a meager $50 a month you get a brand new 328i that you can equip the right way, rather than getting an ex rental or what not.

As you mentioned a non line 328i is pretty gay.

I have never seen one with a sport package or seats and they are all on marschmellow suspensions. Kind of defeats the purpose of a bmw.

ToMMyGuN

Go Kart Champion
Don't be so sensitive because you live in the land of 5 feet of snow and giant white people with massive waistlines. If you like living in MN, then own it. I don't care where you live. I don't even know you. But I do think its silly when guys who live in cheap parts of the world dispense financial advice to people who live in somewhere that isn't a flyover state.

Dude, I'm not coming on here telling everyone that they should move to MN. The weather sucks. Its cold. But people are nice, and its affordable to live. I like seasons.

You are on here telling us your life story about how LA is the greatest place ever, and anyone that thinks otherwise is an idiot from "Chodesville". Look at your double standard, brah. Everyone is an idiot, but I am living in the only good place in the country. Its great that you like LA, but I think I'd hate everything but the canyons and the weather. The cost of living is laughable to most of the country. Sorry, but it is. Its down right comical.

All I'm saying is you are coming off as an elitist prick. You preach different strokes for different folks. Make that a 2-way street, breh.

Last edited: