GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Ish Talker

A_Bowers

This. Or when they burp when they get too comfortable with you.

Also i encourage you guys to watch the south park episode when stan shits in the urinal.

Im glad my wife can burp or fart in front of me. I'm glad she's that comfortable with me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
P.s. Grambles...I see you were weepy from those pics on FB too, eh?

DUDE! YES! I think it was the cats that really got to me. Or just the general thoughtfulness of some of those heroic acts.

The Dinner note from the older lady about her son probably sent me over the edge though. Had I gotten that, I wouldve had to go home for the rest of the night.

What's the big deal with taking a dump next to ppl in a public crapper.

When you got to poop, that urge takes priority.

Maybe I'm disgusting, but I truly value my poop breaks at work. I get a lot of my social life stuff done in there :)

Im glad my wife can burp or fart in front of me. I'm glad she's that comfortable with me.

Maybe its a southern thing :iono: My wife can be an absolute pig and it doesnt bother me. It makes her real and easy to be around.

I've seen this trend, lately, that most guys want their women to be "ladies" and stick to the cliche of a modeled woman. I dunno.....

This. Or when they burp when they get too comfortable with you.

Also i encourage you guys to watch the south park episode when stan shits in the urinal.

No joke, we had a meeting with HR because one of the consultants from India shit in the urinal at work.

I seem to notice a pattern in this thread.

Obesity - Wife and I were both considered obese, but we finally decided to do something about it and join weight watchers. Was a real wake up call in regards to portion sizes and food content. I'm happy to report we are both down 15lbs so far in a month or so and still going!

Turn signals are for the weak on Long Island, yet I seem to be the only schmuck who uses them.

Left lane is for the Mercedes or BMW driver to cruise slowly and show off their wealth.

A for my own personal gripe, I have come to completely hate the H1 Visa. My company absolutely refuses to hire American workers when they can get consultants from India for a fraction of the cost. And they wonder why this country is failing.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I tried out the whole Flash to pass thing yesterday in the left hand lane (I normally average about 75-80 on the interstate here) .............................

I got a lot of middle fingers.

A_Bowers

I tried out the whole Flash to pass thing yesterday in the left hand lane (I normally average about 75-80 on the interstate here) .............................

This. Ppl in Alabama are so aggravating

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
This. Ppl in Alabama are so aggravating

:word:

I cant stand 459. The entire strech of it is left lane cruisers that go 60mph.

A_Bowers

:word:

I cant stand 459. The entire strech of it is left lane cruisers that go 60mph.

It's okay to me up until it goes two lane out near exit 6.

Getting on near the summit yesterday some peckerhead in a Lexus es300 jumps up my tail pipes.

Well seeing that I just flashed stage 2, I decided to have a tad bit of fun. Slowed down so he would go around, dropped it two gears and left him. Slowed back down and he did a ricer flyby. It was mildly entertaining.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
It's okay to me up until it goes two lane out near exit 6.

Getting on near the summit yesterday some peckerhead in a Lexus es300 jumps up my tail pipes.

Well seeing that I just flashed stage 2, I decided to have a tad bit of fun. Slowed down so he would go around, dropped it two gears and left him. Slowed back down and he did a ricer flyby. It was mildly entertaining.

I know EXACTLY where you're talking about lol

Ugh....ricer flybys. I like to disrupt it by stomping it when they try and go by. There was a 2012 Civic SI that tried this on me the other day.....he found out about K04 tuning really quick.

A_Bowers

I know EXACTLY where you're talking about lol

Ugh....ricer flybys. I like to disrupt it by stomping it when they try and go by. There was a 2012 Civic SI that tried this on me the other day.....he found out about K04 tuning really quick.

Haha. Driving in traffic was fun yesterday. All you hear before thr exhaust is the turbo spooling. Had a lot of funny looks when I would Goose it right next to open windows.

X-)

veedoubleme

Go Kart Champion

This has never worked for me. I can poke out on the left, flash lights, do a little bumper ride (which I never really do)... nothing works here in MN.

Then I pass them on the right and they move over. :rolleyes:

Oldie but a goodie:

A_Bowers

This has never worked for me. I can poke out on the left, flash lights, do a little bumper ride (which I never really do)... nothing works here in MN.

Then I pass them on the right and they move over. :rolleyes:

Oldie but a goodie:

This is what we need more of.

Cops worrying about stupid people and leaving thr rest of us alone.

People here in Alabama are freaking crazy, you ride their bumpers, when you pass them, they go batsh*t crazy and try and wreck you. I just go around them.

I carry my pistol with me fairly regularly in the car because folks are that nuts.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I carry my pistol with me fairly regularly in the car because folks are that nuts.

Damn straight they are.....my buddy was fired at because he brake checked the guy.

SuPeR GTi

Go Kart Champion
the other day me and my buddies were at six flags and waiting to go on a ride (nitro) and there was a young lady in the 2nd lane. she sat down with what seemed to be her husband next to her. the fact that she couldn't get the overhead support locked in was what shocked me. the staff there ran over and tried to push it down for it to lock, but no cigar. one of the guys then told her to please get off because they could not safely lock the seat. i couldnt tell if she seemed bothered or upset, but i felt embarrassed for her. being told you couldnt go on a roller coaster because you cant fit should be a wake up call the the max. like wtf are you thinking.

xGaspy

Go Kart Champion
Damn straight they are.....my buddy was fired at because he brake checked the guy.

That's fucking crazy. What the hell is wrong with this world when you would potentially try and take someones life because you got brake checked?

People are bonkers.

My Glock 36 stays with me at all times.