GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Ish Talker

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
^ i hate that shit too.

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
The 1500 calories thing is quite doable...I'm 6'3" and started tracking calories and exercise with Livestrong on Jan 24th...it scales your allotment of calories based upon your weight each day and goal (for me, 2lbs per week)...right now I'm actually averaging a calorie budget of 1550 calories or so each day. I eat plenty and have lost 46 pounds so far...it's all about eating the right foods to get those calories. I'm trying to shift my body comp toward muscle as much as possible, which is difficult on a caloric restriction, but is happening slowly. I started using Gym Buddy to track my weight lifting progress back at the end of April...it says I've improved my lifting ability by something like 28.5% since that time...not too shabby on such a limited diet.

P.s. Grambles...I see you were weepy from those pics on FB too, eh?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
brian, you're a beast :thumbup::clap:

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
brian, you're a beast :thumbup::clap:

Thanks, John...got another 25-35 lbs to go, I think...should be there by fall, I hope.

So back to the topic...

My job has two sets of normal multi-user bathrooms (one set per floor) and another, private style bathroom near the main entrance. Besides having difficulty pissing with another dude to my right/left, I absolutely will NOT shit in a multi-user bathroom...EVER. Suffice to say, I use the private bathroom most of the time...

Frankly, I find that if there is a private bathroom in a building, the shit stalls in a multi-user bathroom should be construed as vestigial only and not for use beyond the most dire emergencies. The idea of walking into a befouled bathroom, hearing a grown man groan and grunt, is utterly disgusting to me.

That being said, two things make me want to go bath salts on people:

1) people that leave the private bathroom toilet unflushed and/or sprinkled with urine droplets (or worse: skids)

2) people that knock on the bathroom door, are told "occupied" by the occupant (I.e. me), yet proceed to grab the door handle and attempt to open the door anyway...as though they are going to barge in on me if I somehow forgot to lock the fucking door

Sadly, both of these happen fairly often.

veedoubleme

Go Kart Champion
Okay Brian (not that we are on a first name basis, but John outed you), my work only has 3 bathrooms, and all are "multi-user" style. There is no private shitter. When I need to, I hoof it up to the front of the building where the least used bathroom is — it's a 2 staller with a urinal. If somebody is in there, I leave and come back later. Simple courtesy. Many people do the same when I'm in there.

I don't care when people come in to piss. That's fine. However, sometimes dudes just come charging in and take the other stall next to me. Sometimes they let loose like they were at a frat party the night before, with sighs grunts groans and all. It's just wrong. Anyway... long story short, I'm jealous that you have a single stall bathroom.

Last edited:

veedoubleme

Go Kart Champion
What's the big deal with taking a dump next to ppl in a public crapper.

When you got to poop, that urge takes priority.

If I absolute can't be avoided, a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do. However, if it's possible to get some solitude, tis the best way.