GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug18

Car(s)
R 32
oh the Bowler? or something like that. That could almost be street legal. Screw it though man if i had a truck, it'd probably only purpose would be to go off road. Might as well make it capable. Even if i didn't have money and wanted a truck i'd do it. Why not backhalf your toyota? Its not like you have to drive it everyday.

do you mean flat-bed it? b/c i HATE flat-bed yotas and ...

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion

Its when you use a 4 link rear with an upper triangulated bars tied from a main hoop. You run a main hoop behind the cab or in the cab and triangulate the whole rear. Stronger and crazy articulation.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
most of the legal places to go off road in NC are out in the western part of the state. Not many places here in the east so building a dedicated off road truck would be pointless. Always getting run off, but yeah I guess you don't need all that articulation, just powa, tires, and lift.

Doug18

Car(s)
R 32
most of the legal places to go off road in NC are out in the western part of the state. Not many places here in the east so building a dedicated off road truck would be pointless. Always getting run off, but yeah I guess you don't need all that articulation, just powa, tires, and lift.

we have atleast 2 mud bogs close by and "legal places" are places where the cops are called the least lol

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
What is going on in the MKV world. A bunch of heavy hitters selling and parting out their cars, and then a bunch of other people going on air. Guess I'm going to have to do it big

Status
Not open for further replies.