Not open for further replies.

AdvanSuper

Banned
Favorite Movie : Scarface for all of them :lol:

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
lol i was hanging out with xminusx, droid behavior and dubplar and we went to chronic taco. bjorn (droid) texts on his phone "bro hoe" and then shows me it. i had no idea wtf that meant so i look at him and say aloud, "wtf is a bro hoe dude?".. he just facepalms and hides because apparently in front of us there was this short girl on raised foam sandles, blonde hair with black ends and wearing a white sweet suit looking thing. apparently the definition of a bro hoe.

turns out she was driving a POS galant and then her bro showed up like 10 minutes later driving a lifted tacoma lol

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
lol i was hanging out with xminusx, droid behavior and dubplar and we went to chronic taco. bjorn (droid) texts on his phone "bro hoe" and then shows me it. i had no idea wtf that meant so i look at him and say aloud, "wtf is a bro hoe dude?".. he just facepalms and hides because apparently in front of us there was this short girl on raised foam sandles, blonde hair with black ends and wearing a white sweet suit looking thing. apparently the definition of a bro hoe.

turns out she was driving a POS galant and then her bro showed up like 10 minutes later driving a lifted tacoma lol
Bahahahhaha thats awesome! I have so many stupid bro stories that its ridiculous...

My friends and I always play tennis at this one court. Just our luck, its next to a mile long straight away. We noticed that around 11 pm every other night, there's a group of 4 bros that always race on this strip, but the funny thing is that 3 of em are in typical raised trucks (Tacoma, Silverado, Ranger), and one of em was in a lifted chromed out Mercedes ML from like 2001 lmao... They would always get in a 4 pack formation and just gun it down this street, and I have no idea how they would get away with this since theres always cops in that area. Sooo, one night, my friends and I showed up, and as soon as we heard some droning down the street, we came out on to the side of the street and as they came down, all they saw was 7 or 8 guys with their shirts off yelling and screaming : "YEA BRAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! GET EM BRAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! WOOOOOOO". The looks on their faces as they drove by was priceless :bellyroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.