The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
I'm a paying member on Rennlist, I could post it for you if you want.[/QUOTE]

Could you post my link to here? ;) that would be great. Really thinking the car i want wont last much longer. Gotbthe ok from wife as long as gti is gone. Will really miss the gti but have aleays wanted a older 911

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
70s is good. Used to push alot. Really bad snow board accident and i cant really lift anymore. Used to bench 280-300. Now barely 185. Injuries suck.

Ouch that sucks sorry to hear. My bench is only 180 lol.

she wants you to want her D

:lol:

I'm a paying member on Rennlist, I could post it for you if you want.

Could you post my link to here? ;) that would be great. Really thinking the car i want wont last much longer. Gotbthe ok from wife as long as gti is gone. Will really miss the gti but have aleays wanted a older 911[/QUOTE]

I think it would be better for me to copy over the whole FS listing.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Cody did you tell the troopers it was only 1 of 2 CW GLIs in 'Murica?

Feeling pretty good today, for the first time I have doubled the weight of an exercise from when I started (Incline chest dumbbell chest press). Fuck yes I love lifting now lol.
It becomes afflicting when you get results. More so when you can see them.

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
If the Gti sells this will be my purchase right away.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373927410.397339.jpg

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
Yes thats my ugly work car with the green vinyl in the backround.lol

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
Car is 76 with full metal 930 wide body. Has 930 seats and doors. Also upgraded to a 3. 2 motor from a 1989. Really want it. Wold try to find good 2-3 peice wheels sized for the body and rock it. He has huge spaciers on the rear bc the wheels are too narrow.

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
Car is 76 with full metal 930 wide body. Has 930 seats and doors. Also upgraded to a 3. 2 motor from a 1989. Really want it. Wold try to find good 2-3 peice wheels sized for the body and rock it. He has huge spaciers on the rear bc the wheels are too narrow.

Awesome, if you do get it LMK what specs you are looking for, I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Status
Not open for further replies.