GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Since you twats are my only friends, just gotta get this off my chest

Went to the Pops house for dinner tonight & he told my Fiance and I that he just learned he has leukemia.

fuck. fuck fuck fuck.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
He didn't say. He's too manly to say. All he said was he doesn't want to fix it, just let it be.

I didn't tell you guys for the sympathy, I mean you dont know the guy, you shouldn't feel sad. I just had to tell someone. He wont let me tell any of our family or friends.

das_fast

Blaine Likes Men
dont let him be stubborn...trust me, i let my grandfather be stubborn and then buried him 2 months later after i got back from a deployment.

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
Since you twats are my only friends, just gotta get this off my chest

Went to the Pops house for dinner tonight & he told my Fiance and I that he just learned he has leukemia.

fuck. fuck fuck fuck.

sucks man, chin up

found out in april my father has stage iv throat cancer, never smoked in his life, is most of the way through the first round of treatments for radiation and chemo now, like a week and half left.

its kicked the shit out of him, and its hard to see him be so weak and miserable,

but there is hope,

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
It was a shock, I need to go and tell him to get a second test just to be sure. My mom passed away last August and the poor guy had a really hard time with that so I think he thinks when its his time, its his time.

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
It was a shock, I need to go and tell him to get a second test just to be sure. My mom passed away last August and the poor guy had a really hard time with that so I think he thinks when its his time, its his time.

hear you, mines been despondent off and on

was told 3-6 months initially, now we're up to 50/50

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
dont take no for an answer. you fucking take him everywhere regardless of what he wants.

be strong amigo

His good friend has it too & has known about it for 2 years, so I think its.... not treatable but not 100% grim.

its got to be different for everyone though so who knows.

I never would have tried to talk him into treatment but I have to. Thank you guys.

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
dont take no for an answer. you fucking take him everywhere regardless of what he wants.

be strong amigo

this

while going through the month of prereq appointments my father found out he'd have to be in a small tube strapped down for the radiation,

hes an ex green beret and was scared of it cause claustrophobia and all the meds hes on, pretty much was saying he wouldn't be able to do it.

we said, fuck you you're going to do it, you've never backed down from anything

hes been fine with it.

hates it, calls it a fight with a monster, but is doing it.

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!

be strong amigo
QFT Jordan.

If you need anything, anything at all LMK. As long as I'm not reading those sweet cat books, ill be there. :)

Medicine is so amazing now, I'm sure it will all be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.