ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372023500.713101.jpg my b

.:R32D2

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32

I guess I can use an old engine

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
The only car I lost to today was the 2011 STX National Championship winning car (E36 Bimmer) (but not the driver that won in it). So I feel pretty good about the cars progress. I beat the Edge Motorworks BRZ which I have yet to do this year so I know the front sway bar made a HUGE difference for the car.

The driver of the Edge BRZ did have a faster time than me, but he hit a cone on that run so on clean runs I beat him.

There was a national touring 98 Intergra Type R than ran STX yesterday that waxed all of us. lol. They were from East Coast and getting practice for the SoCal pro solo which was today.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
The only car I lost to today was the 2011 STX National Championship winning car (E36 Bimmer) (but not the driver that won in it). So I feel pretty good about the cars progress. I beat the Edge Motorworks BRZ which I have yet to do this year so I know the front sway bar made a HUGE difference for the car.

The driver of the Edge BRZ did have a faster time than me, but he hit a cone on that run so on clean runs I beat him.

There was a national touring 98 Intergra Type R than ran STX yesterday that waxed all of us. lol. They were from East Coast and getting practice for the SoCal pro solo which was today.
Hard ass. Haha get wider tires I bet that'll help you too!

Status
Not open for further replies.