GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

a3toxx

Ready to race!
Car is 76 with full metal 930 wide body. Has 930 seats and doors. Also upgraded to a 3. 2 motor from a 1989. Really want it. Wold try to find good 2-3 peice wheels sized for the body and rock it. He has huge spaciers on the rear bc the wheels are too narrow.

It's a butchered P car :( I saw it and thought it was a 930 left saddened. I vote No buy. That car will have no value unless its just for you and your getting a good deal. Then buy away!

Last edited:

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
so... i really dig this Air... like a lot.

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
still thats damn good

i'm on these but 215 width

after picking up the catback found a post from original owner of it saying because of changing the factory catback and its function as a rear diffuser he lost 3 mpg cause of the catback he sold me.

was worried for a bit, glad to find out he was just really dumb and didn't know how to use his right foot

on the lrr tires and some mods, man, bet 40+ would be doable

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
still thats damn good

i'm on these but 215 width

after picking up the catback found a post from original owner of it saying because of changing the factory catback and its function as a rear diffuser he lost 3 mpg cause of the catback he sold me.

was worried for a bit, glad to find out he was just really dumb and didn't know how to use his right foot

on the lrr tires and some mods, man, bet 40+ would be doable

The exhaust diffuser is a real thing, but it's not 3MPG real. Track cars were getting more rear end lift at high speed corner entry.

Loosing mine hasn't effected economy.

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
The exhaust diffuser is a real thing, but it's not 3MPG real. Track cars were getting more rear end lift at high speed corner entry.

Loosing mine hasn't effected economy.

definitely see it making sense especially with the setups that remove the entire muffler,

but this did replace it with a decent sized piece, just not oem shaped.

the guy had switched to a cutout, holyfucking shit omg unbearable loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.