GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
I saw this and thought of you ryan

:wub: :bellyroll:

Eh 1-3 psi. I wouldn't sweat that. I've never had an air set up that didn't leak ~5psi every 12hrs. That can vary just with ambient temperature swings.

I know the bearing can be serviced it just looked like the pic of yours it was coming apart. Next time you have it up in the air and apart you may want to clean and grease it. I know they can be re-packed too. Andrew's told me the proceedure, I just forget it.

Awesome thank you Mark. I'll be sure to pull it and service it next time the car is in the air.

Almost done, just 20 more ounces to go before 8:30 tonight then we start all over again. Gross fact, I've already drank 7 pounds of milk. :barf:

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Pretty darn good. Still don't really understand the point. Were the 3 people playing on a mission to rescue the people from the station? They completed it and wanted to leave the mission but got attacked?!

It's a completely open world / free roam type of game. You chose what objectives to do. They cleared the station and it was time to move on.

So i believe their are actual plot objectives. And there are citizens and such to help or not. Along with other players in their clans doing what they want.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Yea watchdogs looks really cool. The thing is, I have assassins 4 preordered and they have the same free roam feel. Although totally different time frames, I feel like waiting to play the game so I don't get burnt out on the genre.

Hell. Yes.

Why can't people get Xbox. :cry::cry:

projekt.kieru

Inspired.
It's a completely open world / free roam type of game. You chose what objectives to do. They cleared the station and it was time to move on.

So i believe their are actual plot objectives. And there are citizens and such to help or not. Along with other players in their clans doing what they want.

Well to move on in the trailer they needed to get extracted. Does that save the game or? Can they be extracted while being engaged by the other group?

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
Well to move on in the trailer they needed to get extracted. Does that save the game or? Can they be extracted while being engaged by the other group?

Extraction returns them to their hq/guild area, I would imagine. I don't play RPG/MMOs at all, but I assume it'll borrow ideas from WOW.

There are probably rules restricting the usage of aerial extraction - I assume a helio is picking them up. For the sake of the trailer, that extraction was scripted. Remember, this isn't the final product we are watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.