The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
I used to be a post whore lol.

It's much easier to use tapatalk when mobile though and the notifications let you know that the thread has a reply.
Lol....why doesn't that surprise me...

And while I hate Tapatalk, I agree with you

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Lol....why doesn't that surprise me...

And while I hate Tapatalk, I agree with you

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420315454.764490.jpg

thebornotaku

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Car(s)
2009 Rabbit 2.5 S
I rarely browse forums while on the move though, it's pretty much reddit and facebook on my phone, forums and netflix on the computer. oh and ebay, lots of ebay while I'm at work.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Glad the holidays are over. What's up, y'all?

What about the holidays chaps your ass? Trying to go regular places like Target (or for cool people in the Great Lakes go to Meijer (miss that store)) is so fucking hard because there are a million people there buying gifts people will hate and do nothing with. Lol.

Anyway... I bought this huge dresser at IKEA earlier and it was a HUGE pain in the ass to assemble. I want to punch those stupid Swedish engineers with an ice pick right in the neck.

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
What about the holidays chaps your ass?

I had five straight days of hardcore family activities - family coming into town, leaving, going to the in-laws (four days in a mother fucking row), and the traffic. THE GODDAMN TRAFFIC.

I drank a handle of vodka between Christmas day and New Years.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
I had five straight days of hardcore family activities - family coming into town, leaving, going to the in-laws (four days in a mother fucking row), and the traffic. THE GODDAMN TRAFFIC.

I drank a handle of vodka between Christmas day and New Years.
I drink a handle of Vodka or Fireball on the regular...what's wrong with that? Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.