GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlkswgnbgmn66

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Fahrenheit GTI #473
Since I couldn't post in "what did you do to your MKV today" thread I'll post here. I finally finished up a reclaimed wood buffet for the lady... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414482201.012898.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1414482222.163638.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1414482242.598668.jpg

Gonna make a bottom shelf that's removable if we ever decide to remove/install it or even if I get the chance to sell it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
?

This seems like a good price for a TSI car, if it was 4-door I might call and low ball the guy.
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/4729680519.html
The leather seats suck IMHO. They're always hot or always cold. Plus, they feel stiffer to me...I had the Interlagos in my GTI, and have leather in my GLI. My girl prefers the leather, but I miss my Interlagos....price is pretty good though. I'm debating trying to pick up a base model MK6...but I'm about to get married, so I can't decide if I should lay off of the two door cars for a little while...
You're becoming the next flat tire, stop it.

:bellyroll:

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Since I couldn't post in "what did you do to your MKV today" thread I'll post here. I finally finished up a reclaimed wood buffet for the lady...
Gonna make a bottom shelf that's removable if we ever decide to remove/install it or even if I get the chance to sell it...

Looks good, im thinking after I get that back bedroom put back together im going to build a fauxdenza (Ikea cabinets with nice wood around the outside to make a hanging credenza)

vlkswgnbgmn66

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Fahrenheit GTI #473
Looks good, im thinking after I get that back bedroom put back together im going to build a fauxdenza (Ikea cabinets with nice wood around the outside to make a hanging credenza)

I'd love to see the final product when it's done! I need to go follow your house build thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.