GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K03

Ridiculous.
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
My names ******, anyone can feel free to add me on facebook or something. I feel the classic "whats up with your name?" question coming so to answer it ahead of time I'm from Bosnia so I have a weird name lmao. But I'm 19, not that anyone asked but since everyones sharing, I'm 6.2 and 227lbs lol ,pretty big myself, been weight lifting since my junior year of highschool.

Last edited by a moderator:

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
I dont think either of the Fords are ugly, actually, I'd love either. I think the Focus is a lot of what I already have, a powerful FWD, I would love a proper, small, hot hatch like the fiesta. Plus theyre cheap, low 20's isnt bad for a brand new enthusiast car.

You guys must all be ancient, I've never sat in a seat that caused me pain... other than my buddies Eurojet seats in his MK5, those sucked.

Lulz kevve

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
My names ******, anyone can feel free to add me on facebook or something. I feel the classic "whats up with your name?" question coming so to answer it ahead of time I'm from Bosnia so I have a weird name lmao. But I'm 19, not that anyone asked but since everyones sharing, I'm 6.2 and 227lbs lol ,pretty big myself, been weight lifting since my junior year of highschool.

Also lulz @ sharing. I'm about 6' 180lbs or so. If y'all nig gas want to add me on facebook here's the link.

https://www.facebook.com/max.wobbles

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
My names ***** anyone can feel free to add me on facebook or something. I feel the classic "whats up with your name?" question coming so to answer it ahead of time I'm from Bosnia so I have a weird name lmao. But I'm 19, not that anyone asked but since everyones sharing, I'm 6.2 and 227lbs lol ,pretty big myself, been weight lifting since my junior year of highschool.

Are you trying to pick us up??

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla

Status
Not open for further replies.