GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
I have no vacation... anytime soon.
I'm only using 10 hours of vacation time for 10 days away from town. 6 days= weekend, 3 days are floating holidays I never used just for this. Then 1 day= 10 PTO. Haha so I still have like 100 hours of PTO. Which means I'll probably take a week off for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
When hannah is alone with talyn, shes fine. If im home with them, she loses her shit and cant seem to be calm for 5 miin with her so I end up sitting inside instead of in the garage. Sometimes on the weekends, she goes to sleep and ill stay in the garage until 5 am. Its the only way I can get anything done

Subie2013

Humble yourself
When hannah is alone with talyn, shes fine. If im home with them, she loses her shit and cant seem to be calm for 5 miin with her so I end up sitting inside instead of in the garage. Sometimes on the weekends, she goes to sleep and ill stay in the garage until 5 am. Its the only way I can get anything done
Haha wild man. She loves you, what can you do?

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Not making me want kids.

im about to get a secret vasectomy. one and done. kids arent so bad if youre good with stress management. the gf isnt exactly good at managing stress, so when she loses it i have to deal with her and talyn. Its not that bad, but it can get annoying since I dont really have any "me" time anymore. Usually I have 3 day weekends, but ive been working everyday just trying to hoarde cash for a house. Made another offer on a house yesterday, so hopefully everything will slow down once I get into my own place

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
I don't get why people think kids are such a bad thing? Like ya, you lose a lot, but you also gain a lot as well. Ask Cody if he would give up his kids? I know for a fact he would choose them over anything else.

exactly. they arent all bad. Sometimes they wear you out, but overall its fun. That being said, im still sticking with just one

Status
Not open for further replies.