GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
Sorry bro, but I'm a community college dropout making more than you will when you graduate cleaning carpets in an area one can buy a decent house for $75k, your argument is invalid.
I'd sooner cut my own testes off, put them in a blender and drink them mixed with my last load as the most disgusting protein shake than spend two years in college to get a job presenting PowerPoint slideshows to guys in suits saying HARUMPH for 800 whole dollars a week before taxes.

Nowhere did I say that going to the college is the only way to make money. I think it's ridiculous just how few people consider a career in blue collar jobs. I know you can make great money in those fields, but in the area where I live, tech jobs are the most available and the highest potential salaries. The blue collar jobs here don't have the same opportunities for high salaries given the cost of living in the Bay Area. If you can make it work where you are, then more power to you. But you don't meet to be condescending about my choice of study.

das_fast

Blaine Likes Men
the fact that you are bragging about being a carpet cleaner makes me giggle. congrats on dropping out of community college where shaniqua can make it and has 4 kids at home.

you are so fucking cool. shut the fuck up clown.

dutchy, well done on a being a gentlemen to this fucking douche canoe.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
As much as I teased I do think it's rad you found classes and a major that you're having fun in and enjoying. I mean that's what life's about. I would rather do what I love than get paid a little more for something I hate. So props breh.

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
Go shaniqua. Go shaniqua go shaniqua

That said in order of value of experiences/education in my case I rank my heating license/cert above any of my bachelors and growing up running a table at a flea market above that.

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
Sorry bro, but I'm a community college dropout making more than you will when you graduate cleaning carpets in an area one can buy a decent house for $75k, your argument is invalid.
I'd sooner cut my own testes off, put them in a blender and drink them mixed with my last load as the most disgusting protein shake than spend two years in college to get a job presenting PowerPoint slideshows to guys in suits saying HARUMPH for 800 whole dollars a week before taxes.

Well, I'm glad the people who keep the lights on finally found some pride. Seriously, it's a major turn-around for your people.

Industry isn't bipolar. Yes, maybe some people, like you, have no need for higher education, but speaking as someone who actually enjoys - let alone survived - the pursuit, I can tell you that the last job I found could buy that cute abode of yours in a single year.

Did I mention it was an entry level position?

Not to boast, but the last time I checked the cost of living where I am from literally puts your area to shame.

I'm probably half your age, and yes maybe I've never 'slapped on the good ol' muddy boots', but I've read more words in books than you have emitted from your mouth.

This is cute. Did you find yourself when you decided to leave school? Tell me more about this amazing life journey you started.

Did it tickle when your wage bumped up a dollar for the first time?

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
Lot's of nut swinging tonight! I like it!

Swing in this

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
Oh my god. They let that sit for 2 days?

I couldn't handle that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.