GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
Good luck finding a job. I hope you like being poor. Lol.

Good luck finding a job? It isn't a liberal arts degree. SJSU has externship programs with Silicon Valley companies, all the big ones hire right out of the university programs as well. Average starting pay is 40k, which I know isn't that much in the Bay Area. But I think the job aspects are better than most majors. Why do you think otherwise?

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Good luck finding a job? It isn't a liberal arts degree. SJSU has externship programs with Silicon Valley companies, all the big ones hire right out of the university programs as well. Average starting pay is 40k, which I know isn't that much in the Bay Area. But I think the job aspects are better than most majors. Why do you think otherwise?

I make over twice that and can't buy a house in the bay. My good luck still stands. You can make more as a manger at McDs and you don't have to go to school for that. Oh yes but the young kid has passion. Wait until the real world beats you down. Lol.

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
You can make 70k a year running a pool cleaning business. There's a lot of ways to make money. Hell I make 2k a month working 30 hours a week at restaurant currently. Tips are about 60% of that lol

ThunderbirdJunkie

Ready to race!

Lol I make more than that cleaning carpet. I'm sorry but I won't get out of bed for that unless it's a minimum wage job at a hobby shop with a killer employee discount.

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
I've heard that this major isn't nearly as helpless as most majors, and I'll be getting a good deal on tuition without accumulating debt. There's a good probability of making good money in this field, so I'll see what happens.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
I've heard that this major isn't nearly as helpless as most majors, and I'll be getting a good deal on tuition without accumulating debt. There's a good probability of making good money in this field, so I'll see what happens.

Ask what the job outlook for someone going into Biz/Marketing. The possibilities of what you can do with those skills are literally endless and generate GREEN.

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
True. But that shit would bore me to tears. I don't wanna get into a field like that just to hate it for 30 years. There has to be a middle ground right?

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
What did you major in?

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
Btw, Blaine are you going to the Berkeley marina meet on Saturday?

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.