RACECAR > STANCECAR
Car(s)
really?
i was looking forward to golf MKVII :|

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Anyone thinking of getting the mkvii ? Idk i dont like it at all. IMO nothing compares to how mkvs look

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
I didn't like the MKVI at first either but it has grown on me. Let's wait for the GTI and see how its styling compares. I'm definitely interested.

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
More importantly lets see it without all the wheel gap, or better yet bagged

RedLine GTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
looking at the site today and saw some crazy shit in the top left corner...mk7 already!?!?! whens the expected drop date since we have a site already to go. Can they make a way that you can link the profiles from mkv and mk6?

MeinMKV

Ready to race!
I ABSOLUTELY AGREE with both Crispy and PRND, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE MY MK5 MORE than ANY newer model VW comes out with, and I DIDN'T like the MK6 at first until my pop's bought one and it was ALWAYS in my face sitting in the driveway, so after a while it grew on me.

westvandude

Car(s)
09' Jetta highline
its so ugly!!

Yep, new stuff is FUGLY! Less streamlined, less aerodymanic. I friggin hate the new instrumentation. Same stupid problem as Japanese garbage here in Canada. Daytime running lights, dash lit up. Idiots driving all over the city with no taillights now, you pass them and their dash lights are on. How the hell are they supposed to know they are driving with no taillights on?? Ridiculous.

I can't believe transport Canada signed off on that crap.

phillip1978

Ready to race!
Yep, new stuff is FUGLY! Less streamlined, less aerodymanic. I friggin hate the new instrumentation. Same stupid problem as Japanese garbage here in Canada. Daytime running lights, dash lit up. Idiots driving all over the city with no taillights now, you pass them and their dash lights are on. How the hell are they supposed to know they are driving with no taillights on?? Ridiculous.

I can't believe transport Canada signed off on that crap.

Not only you guys the dumb arses here in Australia did the same thing