GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
Stay safe, southeast.

Anyone recommend some 9mm ammo? I've never had to buy this caliber before. Probably need some bulk/cheap for the range and then some good home defense.

I do hornady critical defense or federal
Hydrashock for defense. Winchester white box for range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Killing time until I can go play more Destiny doooobeeeedoooobeeeeedoooooo.

Haven't really played many video games since last time I played destiny. Its fun. Keeps my mind off other bullshit like spending more money on 4 wheelers. Dooobeeedooo.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
I keep a 9mm for home defense too. I also keep the Winchester ammo in the white box hollow points 115gr I think. For plinking at the range though my buddy reloads his own ammo. Saves us a ton of money. I trade in knife sharpening services.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Killing time until I can go play more Destiny doooobeeeedoooobeeeeedoooooo.

Haven't really played many video games since last time I played destiny. Its fun. Keeps my mind off other bullshit like spending more money on 4 wheelers. Dooobeeedooo.

after the cluster fuck of the first game, I'm not going to buy the second one. I've been playing Playerunknown Battlegrounds lately and fucking hate it but I can't get enough of it...

Last edited:

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
after the cluster fuck of the first game, I'm not going to buy the second one. I've been playing Playerunknown Battlegrounds lately and fucking hate it but I can't get enough of it...

I played a bunch of PUBG too. Its fun as shit and annoying and frustrating at the same time. Nothing has my attention like Destiny though. Honestly haven't enjoyed a game much since destiny 1 died off after the taken king. Before that, all destiny all the time. Fun as shit. Glad some of these OT boys are joining me this time around.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Nah, its not out yet for PC. It doesn't come out until late october so I went ahead and bought it on PS4 since thats what most people have. Cody's a fig and only has fruity computers. Sergio is awesome, he just doesn't have a PC.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I still have the Destiny pack with all the expansion stuff through Taken King that I haven't even opened the plastic on yet haha. I'm really bad at making time for myself and my games.

Pretty shitty for someone with a masters in game development haha.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
I still have the Destiny pack with all the expansion stuff through Taken King that I haven't even opened the plastic on yet haha. I'm really bad at making time for myself and my games.

Pretty shitty for someone with a masters in game development haha.

You missed out man. Lot of good times were had.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
You missed out man. Lot of good times were had.

I'm a lone wolf when it comes to games though. I tend to not multiplayer really much at all. I tend to knock out the single player campaigns and move on. That's why games like Witcher tend to lean more my direction.