GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The /Drive Network

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
The Drive network is basically a gearhead webshow, its fairly new and I would like to to continue getting bigger and spread the word to you guys. I am a huge race fan and was really impressed upon the first Nurburgring episode and have subscribed to their channel since.

The camera work is pretty good and shows a lot of the cars rolling and or in action. I would advise watching in 720i and full screen.

The show has several different segments I don't recall all of them but there is :

DRIVE CENTRAL: Talks about what to expect the current week.

TUNED: Matt Farah, the guy who does "The Smoking Tire" show and other shows as well as rallies, does a segment on tuned cars like bbi Porsches, Morrison Vette's, etc.

ROAD TESTAMENT: Talks about news or general things people ask for on youtube comments or twitter, such as; racing, what car brands lack, what you miss about old cars, etc.

CHRIS HARRIS on Cars: Well, needless to say if you don't know by now Chris Harris is awesome, and his segments never disappoint.

SHAKEDOWN: Leo Parente, who I think is some automotive journalist, goes out to the races and tracks and talks about racing and how other things which you never knew existed. He did the 'Ring starter.

LIVE AND LET DRIVE: Alex Roy, who did some amazing things in 2004 and someone who a Google search can tell you alot about, does the road trip segment around the states and consequently kinda reviews the different cars he is in.

TRAILER BEFORE IT PREMIERED.

SOME EPISODES I REALLY LIKED:

SUBSCRIBE AND ENJOY

Last edited:

1badChalupa

Passed Driver's Ed
Looks like a cool show, thanks for sharing. Matt Farah sure finds his way into a lot of shows.

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Yea, but hes always fun to watch for some reason. Fixed the rest of the links, but I still suggest watching it on youtube in the bigger screen or full screen at HD.

mikochu

boogerface
Car(s)
2010 VW GTI 2 Door
The shows need work. The screengrabs make it look like it's going to be a good show, but I think as of right now, a lot of the personalities are either obnoxious or just awkward...especially the Jalopnik guy... poor guy...

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
I slightly agree with you that the chemistry is a bit awkward with some of the sit-down segments but otherwise I don't really see anything that 100% needs work, unless you mean Matt Farah but thats just him and part of reason why people actually like watching his segments lol. I especially like Chris Harris, he has this aura of a true enthusiast.

ImmI

Ready to race!
Been subbed to it ever since FLD announced it since last last year I believe.

Great shows and Chris Harris definitely stands out.