GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

sloopercat

Go Kart Newbie
It’s nice to see the adults back in charge. Last night’s press conference was a breath of fresh air. The only oddity was the reporter that asked if they were going to change the paint scheme on air force one. I bet she does get called on again, and for good reason.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
It’s nice to see the adults back in charge. Last night’s press conference was a breath of fresh air. The only oddity was the reporter that asked if they were going to change the paint scheme on air force one. I bet she does get called on again, and for good reason.
I don’t understand the significance of af1’s paint job. May you plz explain? Thnx if u can

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Zrick did reach out and contact me on our wager...you can check his signature out.

100 days is what we decided on. I will be offering others a shot at it. Make a donation to charity* and I'll have him change it for you. As with the original wager I expect honor from those that want to take me up on it I want minimal proof of your donation. This is a Gentleman's wager so although we can have fun nothing real offensive.

Mud

AF1 paint...just as exciting as new decor in oval office. It matters to some but unless they spend lots of money who cares. (plane painting ain't cheap)

*or directly to me for an even better chance of me accepting your offer!

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
How about buying some of the German tunes (ABT/MTM) or even Revo (UK)??...many of them have to met the condition that they don't affect the cars rated pollution levels from the factory.....or maybe APR will have to up their game???
Revo didn't return any emails I sent them years ago. Maybe it'll have to be flexible tuning platforms with pro tuners to get people what they want.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Look at Zrick. He is the average, stereotypical Trump supporter. He doesn't believe the vaccine is a good thing, and overall doesn't believe Covid is a real threat.

If your entire base believes that, why would you bother creating a vaccine rollout plan?
Why make a plan to turn the populace into crocodiles?

It's not like crocs can find oil better than we can .

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Zrick did reach out and contact me on our wager...you can check his signature out.

100 days is what we decided on. I will be offering others a shot at it. Make a donation to charity* and I'll have him change it for you. As with the original wager I expect honor from those that want to take me up on it I want minimal proof of your donation. This is a Gentleman's wager so although we can have fun nothing real offensive.

Mud

AF1 paint...just as exciting as new decor in oval office. It matters to some but unless they spend lots of money who cares. (plane painting ain't cheap)

Zrick is full of shit. He won’t admit he lost lol

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Mud

First it was if Trump lost the election. Then it was if Biden was sworn in. Now it's if Biden lasts 100 days in office.

If there's one thing Trump and Trump fans are great at, it's moving goalposts.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
First it was if Trump lost the election. Then it was if Biden was sworn in. Now it's if Biden lasts 100 days in office.

If there's one thing Trump and Trump fans are great at, it's moving goalposts.
Yeah. They do be doing that. Zrick included.

might be time for me @GTIfan99 and the SS @Corprin to take a trip and break his legs 😂

bro all zrick has to do is come here. Say he actually wasn’t a man of his word and no ones getting payed shit. That’s it

I can’t speak for gti or corp but I had a strong feeling he wouldn’t pay. Cant trust a conspiracy theorist. They’re not reliable.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Yeah. They do be doing that. Zrick included.

might be time for me @GTIfan99 and the SS @Corprin to take a trip and break his legs 😂

bro all zrick has to do is come here. Say he actually wasn’t a man of his word and no ones getting payed shit. That’s it

I can’t speak for gti or corp but I had a strong feeling he wouldn’t pay. Cant trust a conspiracy theorist. They’re not reliable.

I’m not shocked honestly. This just leaves him open to public mockery and shaming.

toot toot motherfucker

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
They won't need 100 days to replace Biden with Hillary. Zrick won this one you guys.