GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I think a signature bet is pretty lame, but I understand you guys don't have much confidence in Slow Joe.
I am willing to make $50-100 bets with anyone, plus paypal fees, up to a total of $500. Orange Man FTW.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I think a signature bet is pretty lame, but I understand you guys don't have much confidence in Slow Joe.
I am willing to make $50-100 bets with anyone, plus paypal fees, up to a total of $500. Orange Man FTW.

Wow really brave. Do you know something because right now it doesn't look too good for Trump?

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Rickety believes there are a large amount of people who are going to vote for Trump that are too embarrassed to say it out loud.

It's...certainly possible, but I have yet to meet a Trump supporter who knows the word subtle.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Don't get me wrong, I believe the Orange Menace could indeed win, but only through electoral college wackiness. Not some tide of Trump voters who've been playing coy all this time.

That theory also discounts that both sides can have new people voting this time around.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Don't get me wrong, I believe the Orange Menace could indeed win, but only through electoral college wackiness. Not some tide of Trump voters who've been playing coy all this time.

That theory also discounts that both sides can have new people voting this time around.

Plus the pollsters get responses from lots of folks like me that are purposely false to mess with the poll’s results, or borderline abusive.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Rickety believes there are a large amount of people who are going to vote for Trump that are too embarrassed to say it out loud.

It's...certainly possible, but I have yet to meet a Trump supporter who knows the word subtle.

I believe what Zrick said. I sure wouldn't have a Trump sticker on my car or in front of my house.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Who is seriously like :"I didn't vote last time but this is going so well we've got to get 4 more"

I expect Trump to receive about the same amount of votes as last time. It’s kind of ridiculous to think that he's somehow swayed anyone who wasn't already hypnotized🤭

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
Plus the pollsters get responses from lots of folks like me that are purposely false to mess with the poll’s results, or borderline abusive.

Pollsters weigh for that.

Ive been following Five thirty Eight for a while and it’s come up a few times.

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
True but Trump seems to be farther behind and I know you can’t trust the polls.

The only reason Trump won is due to 3 states that went for him, all three by less than 1% each.

WI, MI and PA.

All three of those states were within the margin of error of most high quality polls.

This isn’t 2016, things are vastly diffferent.

In 2016 he started with a narrow base/lead and hasn’t expanded on that, even after the 2018 Blue Wave.

His chickens are coming home to roost.