GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
So what are you then??...😛

..besides not being able to understand what I stated...🤪😜

I will say, in your 40's isn't considered old for this forum. I think Great Grandpa Jim is the only old one here.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
OK Boomer...

#poorimpulsecontrol

#missingsarcasm

edit: I'm 60

Actually I got what was going on which is why I put those emojis on the post just before your post.......which you actually missed......

Strange Mud, obviously "hasn't been to specsavers"... 🤪

cb1111

As do I, but I still obey the laws I don’t agree with. If I don’t I am prepared to actually deal with the consequences of my actions without bitching.

Issue is the vast majority, in some circles, who don’t agree with a law and therefore act as though it doesn’t apply to them. They are the same that cry foul when the big arm of the law smacks them upside the head.
Right. There is a process for changing laws that the majority feel are unjust

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Realistically, many laws that you might not agree with have almost no direct effect on you.

Disagreeing with shit like the speed limit doesn't count.

I never agreed with Marijuana prohibition, but it also never stopped my consumption of the sweet herb.

Last edited:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Why is that so odd? This is that weird belief that you have to be for, or against, everything a candidate stands for.

There is no reason why somebody can't agree with one policy and disagree with another. There are lots of people (probably close to those 74 million) that agreed with some of Trump's policies but thought he was an ass and there are lots of people that agree with some of Biden's policies but may not like him.
Because the only people who are against environmental protection and regulation to that effect are either morons or the people who are profiting off of raping our planet's resources.

Every person living on the earth, if not morally corrupt, should be pro-environment.

And I'm not talking about the bullshit "personal responsibility" environmentalist wacko stuff, I'm talking about top down large scale measures to reduce emissions of harmful chemicals and the protection of the natural environment. (e.g. Container ship emissions, commercials emissions control)

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Should we take the boomer retirement money and give it to the millenials? I think that'd be cool.