GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Just copying my idol.
Good damnit Jim. You have so thoroughly embarrassed yourself that now I feel bad and have to explain it to you.

They are having a circle jerk onto a cookie. The cookie is covered in their jizz and Nom nom nom is the sound of you gobbling it up, because you are oblivious and think it's icing (a metaphor for good information perhaps). Then you responded in an oblivious manner and added the sound of you woofing down another cookie.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Good damnit Jim. You have so thoroughly embarrassed yourself that now I feel bad and have to explain it to you.

They are having a circle jerk onto a cookie. The cookie is covered in their jizz and Nom nom nom is the sound of you gobbling it up, because you are oblivious and think it's icing (a metaphor for good information perhaps). Then you responded in an oblivious manner and added the sound of you woofing down another cookie.
That is so childish. It speaks to your mentality. And I wouldn't know about having a circle jerk on a cookie. Apparently you do.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
That is so childish. It speaks to your mentality. And I wouldn't know about having a circle jerk on a cookie. Apparently you do.
You still use "I know you are, but what am I" as your go to come back (three posts ago in fact). You don't hold the high ground on juvenile.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You still use "I know you are, but what am I" as your go to come back (three posts ago in fact). You don't hold the high ground on juvenile.
That's bullshit.
How can you read that into what I said. Here you go you're a cocksucker. And now you can't say anything about that or I'll pull the I know you are card on you. You can't have cart blanche to say what you want and then pull that card if someone responds.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
You mean the anotero-zrick-jim circle jerk? It mostly just makes me feel bad for Jim. Anotero is just masturbating to his snowflake-gay-retard insult playbook, zrick spouts endless nonsense and Jim is just like "another freshly iced cookie? You guys are alright, I don't know what everyone's problem is. Nom, nom, nom."
You want a crayon?

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
The only places requiring masks around me are all the 'essential' mega corporations. The case count info hasn't been updated in over a month. You go to WholeFoods and everyone has a thong on their face, and then a gym right next door has 40 people working out. Then there's a millennial staring at his phone, walking in open air, with a diaper on his head.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
The State of Arizona started the vaccine at the State Farm stadium on January 12, 2021. It was available for all front line health care workers and the elderly.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a...at-state-farm-stadium-in-glendale/ar-BB1cFhqu
That's not WIDELY available...

6,000 total vaccination per day for a population of 124,000 phoenix healthcare workers, plus who knows how many elderly - it would take over 2 months to vaccinate people for their fist shot at that rate. And you have to have people actually get to that site within their schedule constraints.

In LATE JANUARY and EARLY FEBRUARY is when every worker at every hospital in Boston was offered the vaccine AT WORK during their shift.

Once again you are just linking articles without actually reading them or researching outside of the single article. You are hopeless.