GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
People really are this dumb...so sad.

1638021267918.png

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
No worries, @jimlloyd40 . The ominous OMICRON variant is here, so get ready for lockdown 3.0. Thread will be controversial again...unless everyone is starting to wake up to the SCAMdemic???
Corprin was in briefly and left already and the only other one left was MajicMk and he hasn't been around for days.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Corprin was in briefly and left already and the only other one left was MajicMk and he hasn't been around for days.
Few possess that homeless person stamina. You are proof that we should look to our elders... Keep up the good work, Jim!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
African doctors reporting these 'omicron' cases are very mild. Travelers who don't even know they are sick. But everyone is talking about more restrictions, testing, and quarantines, EVEN IF YOU ARE VACCINATED. The goal posts keep moving. For anyone paying attention, this has been the plan from the beginning. I strongly encourage folks to read "Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development" and "SPARS Pandemic," both located in the first post. There is also this document from June 2019 in the UK titled "Regulation for the Fourth Industrial Revolution"

https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...gulation-for-the-fourth-industrial-revolution

This guy has a great thread about it.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
They only reply when they think they have "gotcha" information. Post evidence from the British Medical Journal and Magik gets silent.
That and he is alone with everyone going at him. The thread gets boring fast with no opposition.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
https://www.jacobinmag.com/2021/11/big-pharma-democrats-prescription-drug-pricing-reconciliation

TL,DR: Pharmaceutical companies get what they want off off Biden's trillion dollar plus spending plan, middle and lower class still stuck holding the bill.
This is the "democracy" magik claims came under attack on Jan. 6. If that's the democracy we have, with "representatives" working to further the rich guys' agenda at the expense of everyone else, then fuck this democracy. I see no reason to defend or cry over legalized corruption.

npace

Autocross Champion
This is the "democracy" magik claims came under attack on Jan. 6. If that's the democracy we have, with "representatives" working to further the rich guys' agenda at the expense of everyone else, then fuck this democracy. I see no reason to defend or cry over legalized corruption.
I don't defend what anyone did at the Capitol on January 6th, but I also don't believe that the Capitol is somehow more sacred that someone's business or home. 11 months later and Dems are still talking about it with hilarity and raised voices. Where's the outcry for the people they supposedly represent who lost their livelihoods and their homes in the pursuit of "racial justice"? There isn't one, because it doesn't fit their pursuit of money and power (all at the expense of those same people whose lives are being destroyed).