GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Lol.

Were you going to say something about someone in ADA, guy that never even tried?
Doesn't take much to claim disability from being in the service. Hell, I know of those who claimed depression and got their disability. You and I both know many take complete advantage of loopholes to acquire a portion (if not all) of their prior pay which is rather sad.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Doesn't take much to claim disability from being in the service. Hell, I know of those who claimed depression and got their disability. You and I both know many take complete advantage of loopholes to acquire a portion (if not all) of their prior pay which is rather sad.

+1. Half of Cali drives with disabled plates. I can't believe they are all disabled. Although...

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

What the fuck are you on about?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Social media in 1776

1637874361033.png

npace

Autocross Champion
Meanwhile, Biden is desperately trying to reinstate many Trump policies after realizing he sucks. In addition to the travel ban, he nominated Jerome Powell to remain FED chairman (originally appointed by Trump) and is going back to the "remain in Mexico" immigration policy, also implemented by Trump.