GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

cb1111

Employers can't go around asking people's personal medical history. Where do you draw the line? Should we start asking women in job interviews if they get creampied on the weekends because it's a risk to the employer if they get pregnant and can't work?
Uhhhhh, not quite. While you cannot ask pregnancy related questions, most cOViD questions are fine

What You Should Know About COVID-19 and the ADA, the Rehabilitation Act, and Other EEO Laws | U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (eeoc.gov)

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Masks are required for all unvaccinated employee s. Show me your certificate. Just like showing proof of identity for payroll and employment eligibility. My work is scared too do this.☹️

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch

he's like a small child being ushered by his teacher on a field trip after starting to talk to a strange creepy man

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Most of the people in their cars by themselves weren't wearing a mask because of proper guidelines. They were wearing it because of paranoia. Very few ordinary citizens were aware of proper guidelines.

Sorry I shouldn't have said wearing a mask I was supposed to say donning a mask. My bad. 😂

How do you know that, Jim? Did you stop cars and do a survey?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
gtifan puts on his mask every time he logs onto the internet

I wear a mask when I have to be around the unwashed masses. It keeps me from having to smell your stench.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Employers can't go around asking people's personal medical history. Where do you draw the line? Should we start asking women in job interviews if they get creampied on the weekends because it's a risk to the employer if they get pregnant and can't work?
Where do we draw the line? Slippery slope? Pretty sure I said this on page 1.
Kudos for keeping your wits about you in a world of brain damaged suckers.
I drew the line last year. And I guard it like the hot gates in 300.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Masks are required for all unvaccinated employee s. Show me your certificate. Just like showing proof of identity for payroll and employment eligibility. My work is scared too do this.☹️
It's quite illegal...not even FDA approved. There are treatments, so even the emergency use authorization is BOGUS.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Where do we draw the line? Slippery slope? Pretty sure I said this on page 1.
Kudos for keeping your wits about you in a world of brain damaged suckers.
I drew the line last year. And I guard it like the hot gates in 300.

You might want to read the "right to work" and "at will" laws that conservatives have passed in the states they control.

They don't have to have a reason to fire you and employers can already require people be vaccinated, drug tested, and give all medical history that could impact an employees ability to perform their job.

But go on, this is amusing watching conservatives cry about victimized by the very laws they passed to try and victimize other people.

Last edited: