GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I will shed no tears for either Prince Phillip or DMX

I do miss Keehs360
Since likes equal endorsement here, I'll make it clear I will shed no tears for Keehs.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
This guy is black, so if you disagree you're racist.

1617997573304.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Just because it's common, doesn't mean we should accept it.
Non-GMO foods are making a comeback because people didn't want modified food. Organic food (when did it stop being organic?) is all the rage.
We could very easily make environmentally friendly products that don't cause cancer, they take the easy route because it's cheap. And sinister.
You're repeating buzz words without really knowing what they say.

We have modified food since the day we invented the farm. We cross breed the shit out of plants and animals to remove the things we don't want and add the things we do all the time. You think if we stopped eatting cows and chickens that those animals in their current states could survive in the wild? The damn things would probably go extinct without us.

The enviroment wants to kill you, that's kinda natures thing. Organic isn't going to save us.

Reactions: WAP

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Biden administration spending $60 million per week to shelter unaccompanied minors - The Washington Post
For 16,000 kids, and the cost is expected to go up. They spend an average of $24,000 per migrant at these temporary facilities in one month.
700% capacity, Biden packin' 'em like sardines.
View attachment 209662
"Teens and children are spending an average of 31 days in HHS custody before they are released to a vetted family member already in the United States or to an eligible sponsor, according to the most recent HHS data, so the government is spending about $24,000 for each minor held at the temporary facilities. That doesn’t include time spent in a Border Patrol facility."

So HHS is spending the money, not the border patrol. It's about kids being sent without parents.

Got a better solution Zricky?

Reactions: WAP

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Hmmm.. With all your wokeness I would think the racial implications of a large numberr of minorities aborting life would be an outrage. You can read more here.

https://www.umassmed.edu/news/news-...he-1-in-4-american-women-who-choose-abortion/

I put my faith and trust in OUR mighty God and others not doing the same is a large problem of what is happening in our country and our world. The secular idolization of one's self and one's beliefs to be centered in truth is absurd. How arrogant are we to think we have it all figured out and our way is best or just when perfection has been provided?

I know I will be ridiculed, mocked, and judged for my belief in God but I do not care. I do not seek affirmation or acceptance from any of you, I seek this from the face of God and as such know what is acceptable and what is not in His eyes. You can say I am wrong all you like but I know better. The real question is do you?
And, there you have it, folks...