GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

npace

Autocross Champion
Something I haven't seen people talk about.... Biden signed into law the massive spending bill that is supposedly going to be for infrastructure. My question is, how are all of those things going to be built / re-built since they're government contracts and a large number of the workers will probably refuse the vaccine? I say this because I'm already seeing government construction halted in my area due to workers refusing the vaccine.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Something I haven't seen people talk about.... Biden signed into law the massive spending bill that is supposedly going to be for infrastructure. My question is, how are all of those things going to be built / re-built since they're government contracts and a large number of the workers will probably refuse the vaccine? I say this because I'm already seeing government construction halted in my area due to workers refusing the vaccine.

Lots of well paying jobs opening in your area!!

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Screenshot_20211122-193726_Chrome.jpg

Selling a phone and I got this. BRB buying a 944

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Only to the vaccinated. My point is really about how I doubt the government's ability to get the job done by throwing money at it. Nobody thought it through.

As a vaccinated person, I support this message. 🤣

Reactions: WAP

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
not for curfews, but rather to realize his bad decision making directly lead to the deaths of two, and the wounding of a third
Literal victim blaming. The bad decisions that lead directly to their deaths was their decision to chase and attack someone carrying a gun.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
What part of everyone was breaking curfews don't you get?

I assume this was your comment to me?

If yes, did I deny that fact? I thought you and I agreed on none of them should have been there.

Literal victim blaming. The bad decisions that lead directly to their deaths was their decision to chase and attack someone carrying a gun.

Yes it was, and had they killed someone they would be just as fallible and civilly liable. What argument are you trying to make?

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
I assume this was your comment to me?

If yes, did I deny that fact? I thought you and I agreed on none of them should have been there.

Yes it was, and had they killed someone they would be just as fallible and civilly liable. What argument are you trying to make?
Your argument is that because he was able to defend himself instead of dying in the streets he should "taken for all he'll ever be worth".
My argument is that you're a clown for hoping a 17 year old's life is ruined because he went out to help people when no one else would.

Aren't you in Minneapolis? We saw what happens when they start rioting in your city, you sat at home and let them burn down your community around you. Meanwhile there's 17 year old kids going out in Wisconsin to provide first aid, extinguish fires, and protect businesses. No wonder why you're upset at Kyle. He embarrassed you and everyone else in your community by doing what you were all too afraid to do: defend your community.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Your argument is that because he was able to defend himself instead of dying in the streets he should "taken for all he'll ever be worth".
My argument is that you're a clown for hoping a 17 year old's life is ruined because he went out to help people when no one else would.

Aren't you in Minneapolis? We saw what happens when they start rioting in your city, you sat at home and let them burn down your community around you. Meanwhile there's 17 year old kids going out in Wisconsin to provide first aid, extinguish fires, and protect businesses. No wonder why you're upset at Kyle. He embarrassed you and everyone else in your community by doing what you were all too afraid to do: defend your community.

Nice use of bold there, why not use all caps to elicit an emotional response? 🤣

He should be taken for all he’ll be worth because he and his enabler made a series of illegal moves to put him in that situation. Rittenhouse doesn’t upset me, not in the least. If anything he’s an irritation because he further fueled the anti-gun lobby’s rhetoric.

I’m not in Minneapolis, there was no rioting in my city. I didn’t sit at home and let them burn my community around me. In fact, I was already at the lake cabin with the family when it all went down. When I returned to my city, and community, we BBQ’d and enjoyed the fact that we don’t live in those neighborhoods. I did, however, buy $1800 in Caribou and Jersey Mike’s gift cards and gave them to the MN Guard Battalion that was stationed at a local hotel.

So no, at no point did I feel the need to defend my community. I do find it cute however that you make the assumption that I wouldn't have the capability nor resolve to defend my home if needed. Is this because you are jumping to more unfounded conclusions about me?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
fr tho thats a great price... been using my S9+ for a few years now and still don't see much reason to upgrade other than a few small cracks in the screen from dropping it 1,000+ times
Yeah I was hoping to just sell it fast, could have gotten more but didn't want to deal with the tire kickers. I wasn't planning on upgrading but my fiance needed a new phone. They had a buy one get one free deal for s21's so we both got that.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Yeah I was hoping to just sell it fast, could have gotten more but didn't want to deal with the tire kickers. I wasn't planning on upgrading but my fiance needed a new phone. They had a buy one get one free deal for s21's so we both got that.

What about these 944s?!