Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Last thing for me before i get back to work:

FUCK mayonnaise and fuck sour cream!

Nothing worse than getting a sandwich or something and finding that crap all gooped and queefed into the bun. Nasty as fuck. Doesn't necessarily taste bad, but like why the fuck is it there? To make my lettuce and tomatoes schloop out of the sandwich? Call it homophobic idgaf. I love whipped cream though lol

EDIT: Also, GTIFAN nice to see you are still doing the lords work and taking the time to clearly parse through all issues.

I know this is gonna go over like a fart in church, but y'all ever mix mayo and sour cream?

My wife and I get the Hello Fresh meal delivery, it adds a bit of variety and gets us to try meals we may not have otherwise, and some of their meals have you do that. Mix mayo and sour cream together.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I know this is gonna go over like a fart in church, but y'all ever mix mayo and sour cream?

My wife and I get the Hello Fresh meal delivery, it adds a bit of variety and gets us to try meals we may not have otherwise, and some of their meals have you do that. Mix mayo and sour cream together.
The fuck is wrong with u 😂