GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...World Apparently Full Of Zricks - 40% Of Marines Refuse Vaccine

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE
Meanwhile, 'woke' Hasbro is renaming the Mr. Potato Head line into just Potato Head so they can be 'gender neutral.'
Newsflash, none of us would be here if our parents didn't have specific genders.
View attachment 204381

Spreading completely wrong information again. The entire brand, which encompasses multiple toys, is being renamed "Potato Head". The individual toys are still going to be called Mr. Potato Head and Mrs. Potato Head. No gender neutral potatoes at all.

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Meanwhile, 'woke' Hasbro is renaming the Mr. Potato Head line into just Potato Head so they can be 'gender neutral.'
Newsflash, none of us would be here if our parents didn't have specific genders.
View attachment 204381

Never been ignorant on race, just saying it's dumb to focus on it. How do we have all the Oprahs, LeBrons and Beyonces? They got to where they were by TALENT, not skin color.
Zricktey= it's Dumb to focus on race, let's focus on toys genitalia instead.🤪

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Zricktey= it's Dumb to focus on race, let's focus on toys genitalia instead.🤪
I don't know what gender my potato was assigned at birth, so I'm not gonna eat it.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Would you eat a chip if you knew it really wanted to be a fry?

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI; 2012 Tiguan

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Unicorns are just cross dressing horses.
Unicorns are what the bean counters came up with after the Jousters Union started standing up for their members' safety.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK6 and MK7
Spreading completely wrong information again. The entire brand, which encompasses multiple toys, is being renamed "Potato Head". The individual toys are still going to be called Mr. Potato Head and Mrs. Potato Head. No gender neutral potatoes at all.
The best part about the potato heads is yiu can put the big lips with a mustache if you want

I cant think of a more lgbtq toy. For christs sakes 😂😂