GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I read on Twitter that Satanic Democrats will pay good $ for them to puree and drink in order to prolong their lives (also I assume some sex thing)
Accurate.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Semantics...the point remains the same. You're just a cretin who argues for the sake of arguing...how old are you?

Typical argument by those that know nothing about the subject at hand.
It's funny watching you butthurt over religion. I'm a hardcore materialist, and I still find your pain hilarious. Keep it up.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Typical argument by those that know nothing about the subject at hand.
It's funny watching you butthurt over religion. I'm a hardcore materialist, and I still find your pain hilarious. Keep it up.
LOL! How old are you?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
You work awfully hard to disprove the existence of God, so much so it is in your user name. It is almost as though that in itself is your religion. What's wrong, mom and dad not hug you enough?

100%. The joke's on him. Those priests shoulda kept their hands to themselves, maybe the little bitch wouldn't be so bitter now.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
because that's not how babies are made. if i "splooge" in the shower should i expect a baby to come crawling out my drain 9 months later? how tf do you expect anyone to take the rest of your wall of text serious when you start it off that asinine?

and "why conception?" because the basic fundamentals of embryology

Sounds like some folks in this thread came about exactly that way. "Oh my god, it's alive!"

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
What is a sin? Heaving sex with your wife when she is not ovulating? Have never read that in the bible. Old Testament speaks to being unclean if you pull out and bust a nut on the floor as well as other circumstances. I would encourage you, or anyone else for that matter, to take a look in the Old Testament. I do not recall which book it is in at the top of my head but it is in there.

Moreover, Christ said, according to the new testament, that his coming marked a clean slate and that new laws took over old ones (old testament). So all the self-proclaimed religious experts in this thread look hilarious when they keep bringing examples from the old testament.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
100%. The joke's on him. Those priests shoulda kept their hands to themselves, maybe the little bitch wouldn't be so bitter now.
Not working hard, as there's nothing to disprove. It's simply a conversation starter or, ancillarily, a bauble of unignorable intrigue for the likes of analterror.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Moreover, Christ said, according to the new testament, that his coming marked a clean slate and that new laws took over old ones (old testament). So all the self-proclaimed religious experts in this thread look hilarious when they keep bringing examples from the old testament.
The new testament changes nothing, from a reality standpoint... How old are you?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The new testament changes nothing, from a reality standpoint... How old are you?

“For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” — Matthew 5:18-19

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

Post the verse and chapter.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Extra stupid? Was my entire hypocrisy example lost on you? The previous poster stated that "life starts at conception." Do you agree with that - yes or no? If you agree, then the question becomes (as an ex), what about the unused *fertilized eggs* at fertility clinics. If you support fertility clinics *AND* believe that hundreds of human lives are living in those refrigerators at the fertility clinic... then what do you do with the fertilized eggs that are unused? You called my quandary extra stupid, yet you completely failed to address the moral hypocrisy that underpins the argument... how do you have your Pro Life cake and eat it, too?

Here's another example for you - if you prefer (please provide an actual answer this time):
If your bad example was to make a point, it didn't. We're going to talk about fertility clinics, how about life begins at implantation? Those embryos aren't going to grow in a lab by themselves.
As far as your next bad example, you don't sacrifice a 5 year old to save a test tube. Doesn't matter what's inside.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Should men be responsible for child support from conception?
This is a gray area, but most women work until a few weeks before the baby is due. This means it's 'viable.' If the father is a deadbeat, she should be able to pursue child support. I won't pretend to be a lawyer, but there are some real piece of shit men out there. One that trolls this thread.